Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
There were some good things with the update.
+ we get a new house; bye bey guard. I won't have to pay the rent.
+2 new weapons; axes if you want to feel like a viking
+raising Mia's affection rewards us 2 exp
+we can capture bandits without using the stun spell (saves mana)
+ we can turn bandits for a bounty (50 gold)
+ sex with Mia (2 scenes when she's not pregnant and 1 scene with pregnant Mia in bed)
on the downside
-the wolfman
I ruin the whole game, the werewolf the worst is that it does not give you to choose. It is mandatory to continue with the story. the same with shakala

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the game has always been that way. If one actually wants to skip every second scene it's probably not really worth it for one's taste.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I just don't understand why you wouldn't make it optional. A few lines of dialogue, one or two switches, and boom its fixed, a lot less people will complain.

Reactions: Aioria619

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I just don't understand why you wouldn't make it optional. A few lines of dialogue, one or two switches, and boom its fixed, a lot less people will complain.
It's what I do not understand, it's not easier to make it optional and if you like to buy a suit for a woman to be fucked by a werewolf is your thing, but there are people who do not like it and the worst of all is that It bothers . I'm going to the other day and it's like nothing happened and now if you let yourself finish inside

Reactions: pappypop

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Pfew! Thanks for the information on unskippable NTR. I don't really have too much of a problem with it, if it's optional. But yeah... if it's mandatory. I'm going to skip the game. Too high chance to get pissed off. Which is not really, what I'm looking to get from games I play :).

Hmph.. Only recently started to play games such as these. But it does seem that way too many are kinda brought down by this kind of content. Ah well...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If I remember correctly from when I played an older version weren't you able to stop goblins from raping Mia? Why wouldn't he do something similar here? Why would the Dev regress in his thinking? This all seems kinda strange.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I remember correctly from when I played an older version weren't you able to stop goblins from raping Mia? Why wouldn't he do something similar here? Why would the Dev regress in his thinking? This all seems kinda strange.
Well yes, you can always stop rape in every scene. But this isn't the same...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the NTR that's in the game is pretty harmless sharing content after all and if one is against such things, slight FemDom, etc. I think it's really better not to play this game.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Pfew! Thanks for the information on unskippable NTR. I don't really have too much of a problem with it, if it's optional. But yeah... if it's mandatory. I'm going to skip the game. Too high chance to get pissed off. Which is not really, what I'm looking to get from games I play :).

Hmph.. Only recently started to play games such as these. But it does seem that way so many are kinda brought down by this kind of content. Ah well...
The truth has a lot of content that I consider NTR.

Reactions: pappypop

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Well yes, you can always stop rape in every scene. But this isn't the same...

All the NTR that's in the game is pretty harmless sharing content after all and if one is against such things, slight FemDom, etc. I think it's really better not to play this game.
is not the mc there is another werewolf since it does not give you option

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Ah, I didn't play until now. Well, that's actually a pretty funny scene then. It kind of fits Tinkerer's humor I'd say :D
I'm not saying it's bad just that there are people who do not like it and it's stupid, that is, a werewolf fucks you and the next day you act like nothing happened simply by putting an option to jump the scene and that's it . to say that you bought clothes to be fucked by a werewolf and ended up inside her, which surely made her pregnant.
After the werewolf ends inside he asks you the other day that he wants you to end up inside and to start a family if that is not ntr I do not know what it is

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not saying it's bad just that there are people who do not like it and it's stupid, that is, a werewolf fucks you and the next day you act like nothing happened simply by putting an option to jump the scene and that's it . to say that you bought clothes to be fucked by a werewolf and ended up inside her, which surely made her pregnant
Well, if you play this game, impregnate Orcs, Dragons, Giants, etc. then one really shouldn't have any issues with such a scene. But maybe that's just me being not too serious about those things...

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Well, if you play this game, impregnate Orcs, Dragons, Giants, etc. then one really shouldn't have any issues with such a scene. But maybe that's just me being not too serious about those things...
I do not have any problem what bothers me is that it does not give you the option to follow if you want to be fucked or it is not simply to put an option and everyone is happy
and it's not so easy to impregnate Orcs, Dragons, Giants you have to spend some time doing the missions in the end I think the prostitute is the one who fucks less

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes