Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Where is cheat in this game?
it's a patch of rocks near the guard's tower

How does the MC fight his way back to safety if he's too tired and requires rest - Is their something that he can take to get instant pep?

Also, what is the best optimization combination for fighting? My MC currently has chainmail armor, light helmet, two-handed sword, and ring. He also owns a spear, bow, and shield as options. Thanks.
you can use energy potions to restore tiredness.
for combat.... assuming you're using asomeone's save there are different options.... the bow is best when you need to escape combat in the first round (saves energy), spear+shield is god for fighting goblins, 2-handed sword and platemail is perfect for bosses and strong mobs like lizardmen and orcs

I actually like the new update and I'm wondering why he decided to cut it the first time around. First of all Mia doesn't get raped and second you can repeat the werewolf scenes as often as you want.
he said on patreon that he foudn it boring
is there any pregnancy update ?
Mia can birth 6 kids
I presume you mean the temple 3some with Ziva and Caleah (swamp Elf).
That scene can trigger randomly... save before going to bed and next day ring the bell... if noone comes reload and try again

btw. Tinkerer was intrigued with the idea of a werewolf hunt after that Event in order to get some revenge and protect the players new family... might even be included in the next build
maybe we'll get aided by a female knight on the quest for vengence

How do you get the other scene that does not contain ntr? I don't even appear the lever to restart again.
my save has after I buy the dress. in the guide does not appear anything
it works for saves after the wolf scene

Qucik question, are there any bdsm scenes? Dunno if worthy downloading ;)
well you get a dungeon slave (mpre to come) and the gigantess slaps you if you disobey her

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u get the werewolf scene again, i fucked her as a werewolf in the red riding hood outfit then i come back again get her to wear the red riding hood again and she says she doesnt want to use magic because she cant take the big dick anymore, and how do u know mia can have six kids, and i havent seen any quest for this update

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is posible to add option to turn off battle animations ?
it will be great for speeding up battles.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
how do u build the house
after the Message from Grandma and Mia for Pregnancy the Grandma says you should lumber some Trees beside the House. and if you klick on the Trees the Mc say you need an Axe! Take down 2 Tree and the Rest come by itself!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
What is this content?
"v1.32

- 14 New images for the alternate events
- Changed grandma's dialogue images to the new model
- Fixed some minor bugs"

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
after the Message from Grandma and Mia for Pregnancy the Grandma says you should lumber some Trees beside the House. and if you klick on the Trees the Mc say you need an Axe! Take down 2 Tree and the Rest come by itself!
before u fully turn into the wolf balder u get asked play as intended and no cucking, i have a save for both but i lost track of which is which, when u have sex with mia in the outfit she with say no magic this time or cant take big cock, do u know which is play as intended and no cucking from what she says

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
you can't as it's simply too big for her

tinkerer said so, and once you build the house where MC and Mia live, there are six beds for kids
Yes, but it does not give me the opportunity to choose the scenes. keeps appearing the same as the previous version you have to do something else ?. I leave you my saved if you have time to be able to look if I have something bad. I have to drink some potion?

Reactions: hasan caglar

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes, but it does not give me the opportunity to choose the scenes. keeps appearing the same as the previous version you have to do something else ?. I leave you my saved if you have time to be able to look if I have something bad. I have to drink some potion?
it can be reset after the wolf scene,a dn you need the 1.32 version

Reactions: Aioria619

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
just wondering if it's intended in the threesome with Caleah and Ziva that the mc says he isn't in the best condition, i have enough potion of fertility so that can't be the problem, the same thing happens with vampires though i can only choose 1 girl don't get the option to consume a potion for continuing the scene

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
3some requires an energy potion to continue,
the sisters atleast require 2 normal potions of fertility

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
ok thnx with the energy potion it worked
i have more than 2 normal potions of fertility, is it because i repeated the scene that you can only get 1 girl?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes