Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC pissed off giant woman with the wolves, and needs to know what to do to get back in her good graces? What gift to give her - He's already given her the lingerie?

Also, where in the mountains to obtain the glass for the armorer to build the spy glass? Thanks.
litterally search 5 pages back in this thread for a picture and discription

guys i cant see enter to dragon place aim in crossroad but cant see see way to inn and that motel
what grave? if you mean the path on the western crossing it will only unlock if you found the note telling you where to search... and that part was covered in detail so often it's getting annoying to talk about...

Reactions: Albert Pike

Rajuna

May 5, 2018
I made Frida impregnat.but still she is not giving me pet's what should I do.i can't sleep with her too

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you cum inside her when she told you not to?
if you ask for pet's whats her and your reply? (being to honest hurts when secretly building a harem)

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Big spoiler !!!

(do not go to this link unless you are not far from the beginning in this game).
These are pictures of all the fucking scenes I've had so far in the game.
If you have pictures that I did not open, feel free to upload them here ;):cool:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is this torrent can be used for android? Then we can play this game for Android?
I found an android version which is working nicely tho I'm not sure about the sites rules about posting other site sources, im pretty sure I can but can someone confirm pleasr

Rajuna

May 5, 2018
did you cum inside her when she told you not to?
if you ask for pet's whats her and your reply? (being to honest hurts when secretly building a harem)
Yes i cum inside her forcefully. Big mistake. When I ask her pets for a friends safety she tell me she needs time. Did i really fucked up. And my actions can't be reverse

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it will take time... keep giving vegetables... but if you are still early in the game or have a save game from before I suggest you reload.
my aproach for her is normally compliment her house, recover the puppies for free present her a lock for her home, have sex and cum outside, present her the white outfit from the taylor and nock her up... no vegie gifts required that way

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Back to work!
Now that the dust has settled after last weekends launch I'm now fully able to concentrate on next months release.
I'm afraid I have some bad news: Our favorite barmaid (Alice) is getting married! Yes, her father has finally found a suitor with the right qualifications (loads of money!). But has there ever been a more noble cause, than to save a damsel from what must surely be a terrible arranged marriage? I think not!

Spoiling a marriage is hard work, so most of next month's update will be focused on Alice. But I hope to also add a small scene for a new character. I'll reveal more later...

So what else?

As you may know, I had a small poll recently, about sexual sound effects during scenes. Most of you seemed quite neutral to the suggestion, but overall the response was more positive then negative. So I'd like to try one scene with sound effects and then I'll do another poll to determine if this is something worth pursuing.

That's about it for now. I'll post more news and previous when I've gotten more done.

Tinkerer.
ChangingRoom_-_233.png

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
I need help with Frida.... I've been giving her vegetables, and every time i offer services, she says "dream on..." I've fixed her lock (but the quest is still in my outstanding quest list.. not sure why) but i have access to her room. I've got the PG potion (several) but i can't use them anywhere (option to use the potion is grayed out when i try to use in front of her or in the bedroom) Did i miss something? Is this quest buggy, or what's up? Thanks!

chirinos19

Oct 30, 2018
I liked this game a lot, I have days playing it and everything is going great but I'm stuck with the sorceress Erevi. I took two very good sacrifices and cum inside her with fertility potion 2 times and after 15 days she tells me that still nothing, I honestly do not know what to do ...:confused::pensive::oops::cryingface::cryingface:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Valronn message me the two websites you saw it at.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Hey, does anyone know which girls have pregnancy content/will let you know that they're pregnant? I know the code supports all of them, but I'm trying to get to all the available content.

Like, I feel like Alice, Beth, Gwynneth, and Caleah should all be knocked up by now(LOTS of super fertility), but I don't know if the game would tell me or not.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes