Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
If you mean the rat hunting quest in the tower of dread you need to move the wooden crate from the south eastern part of the room infront of the hole...the clay is required for Alice Quest and will only appear than.
oh fuck thanks a lot my dude i got confused thanks to the walkthrough but you saved me there

Isofruit

Feb 25, 2018
temple ziva residence?
There are 2 hints in Ziva's temple in the forgotten valley (aka where you should be able to find Ziva if you have liberated that temple already). Find both, then you can get west at the crossroads whose screenshot you just posted.

Reactions: Slovak

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Android version 1.32 -

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
@Tinkerer
So after a long time of watching this game, thinking i loved the premise but hated RPGMaker i finally decided to give it a shot.
I am very glad i did, it's very well made and clearly well thought out. Thank you!

Just gonna throw out there that I think some fun/interesting story branches would be a quest branch where the use of the "super fertility potion" (SFP) while in centaur/werewolf form results in offspring of this new species. In the same way using SFP with the vampire girls or bat-breeder could result in half-vampire children of different "breeds" in a sort of dresden files red clan/black clan vampire caste thing. We've already basically started a Teifling race with our dark elf mistress after all ^_^
for the peeps that are into incest it would be an excuse to include a time jump and make sacrifices for the survival of the species.

Also i've noted that there are three cells in the dungeon with only one occupied. Are there plans to find occupants for the rest? it occurs to me that we haven't encountered a black goblin female and if we did she might be a good option for one. i'm at a loss for the third though. maybe an ork chick though that's not really my thing.

Final thoughts! we've explored a ton of forest and never once run into a dryad. What? how is that possible! In the same way there's not a lot of water but there is a fair amount, seems like we could come across a sylph or two.
Anyway thanks for your time and the well designed thoughtful game. cheers!

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what ingredients could you possibly gain from BDSM fucking Orcs or Goblins???
Tinkerer mentioned he had plans for those cells sooner or later so we probably can expect some monsters that actually provide us with ingredients/items of value.
Maybe a Harpy for her eggs? Unferitlized Harpy eggs make good omletts if you can trust other fantasy storys after all :þ

Reactions: Cream

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
lol i'll be honest, my primary use of the dungeon has never been for the ingredients :D but you're point is well taken. Perhaps simply BSDM fucking them into submission and having an extra faithful sword on hand for those more challenging fights? :p the harpy is a thought though a winged elf or angel/Valkyrie might be more aesthetically pleasing :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
we already know that Goblin girls are much stronger than male ones... if nothing else being beaten by shakala had proven that.
And since we already have an entire Goblin tribe at our beg and call I doubt that's feasable... and I am pretty sure when the orcs attacked the temple Tinkerer mentioned how there haven't been any Orc sitings for years... so good luck finding any female ones no less

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for the peeps that are into incest it would be an excuse to include a time jump and make sacrifices for the survival of the species.
tinkerer did say she's grow very fast...

Also i've noted that there are three cells in the dungeon with only one occupied. Are there plans to find occupants for the rest? it occurs to me that we haven't encountered a black goblin female and if we did she might be a good option for one. i'm at a loss for the third though. maybe an ork chick though that's not really my thing.
9 months ago, tinkerer did mention a zombie and a succubus...

Final thoughts! we've explored a ton of forest and never once run into a dryad. What? how is that possible!
there's lots of goblins so she probably kept safe, but the daz assets have a nice driad set, so maybe tinkerer will create one

Maybe a Harpy for her eggs? Unferitlized Harpy eggs make good omletts if you can trust other fantasy storys after all :þ
I like the idea
BSDM fucking them into submission and having an extra faithful sword on hand for those more challenging fights? :p
how about a female minotaur?

we already know that Goblin girls are much stronger than male ones... if nothing else being beaten by shakala had proven that.
And since we already have an entire Goblin tribe at our beg and call I doubt that's feasable.
I remember in one of the polls, there was the option for tinkerer to focus on the goblins and there would be a confrontation among goblin tribes. maybe a female black goblin/orc will be leading her tribe of goblins against ours

Trying to think of a cool name for MC's daughter by Erevi. Please don't suggest Hillary or any anime/manga characters.
I named her Dawn

Reactions: Cream

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the way I understood that poll you meantion is, that at one point Shakalas tribe will take over the Goblin Forest and provide you either with a steady flow of ears or actual Gold... so I do expect some resistence with a boss battle... but again with other green Goblins... and I doubt Tinkerer will include several characters of the same race anytime soon... maybe never.

Rajuna

May 5, 2018
Crown of qetesh how to solve the pillar quest. Should I touch numerically or any other trick.plz help

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Hi there, May I ask where is the two journals for the gem? I tried to find in the temple but all I got was locked doors.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes