Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am stuck at the cemetary (Crown of Quetesh quest) room with a lot of pillars. What i am supposed to do there???
I am stuck at the cemetary (Crown of Quetesh quest) room with a lot of pillars. What i am supposed to do there???
remove the vines from the wall,m interact with the cental pillar and let the ligt move around the stuck corners clockwise

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
the problem with incest in PQ is that all the MC's kids are toddlers that are still breastfed
You can make new characters ?
Or tell a story from old characters and their past that happened ...
Everyone in the game has family and relatives... :rolleyes::winkytongue:

(Alice the barmaid can be abused by her drunk father)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the backstory of the MC while short only tells that he is a later son of a farmer and his brothers inherited all the land.
So the only chance for IC from close relatives you'll get would be gay content... good luck selling that though

Last edited:

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
Or tell a story from old characters and their past that happened ...

I was thinking about female characters, not every story has to be tied only to the main character

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm doing the LimpDick quest. I'm collecting the moon flowers, but no prompt appears in the kitchen to sprinkle the stuff in. Am I missing something? A certain number of flowers I have to get?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm doing the LimpDick quest. I'm collecting the moon flowers, but no prompt appears in the kitchen to sprinkle the stuff in. Am I missing something? A certain number of flowers I have to get?
you need to interact with the food on the table in mayor's house

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesco

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Is the dragon quest and subsequently the lighting up the temple with the crystal the most updated quest?

What about Beth quest line? Is having sex but cums outside the latest content for her as well?

Thanks in advance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well when you turn into a centaur dureing the date you can cum inside... how effective that is is unclear at best though

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
AH! Of course, the food that's ALREADY set up. Oops, I was mistaking kitchen for dining room.
Thanks

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
you need to commision a lockpick from the blacksmith, retrieve it after a day and return to frida, you will see a cutscene, same with the puppies. But if you want a save, I did post one with every quest done, it stops at Mia's second child
@Kukothemadhatter Already done that, actually frida is pregnant but i cant go further, cant have more scenes with frida, she just accept the vegetables and thats it, cant sleep with her or in her bed, she kick me out, and Mia tells me she's too depressed to do anything, as if she hadn't given the puppies to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will use your save, thank you, but if I can fix this better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Picklessss

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter Already done that, actually frida is pregnant but i cant go further, cant have more scenes with frida, she just accept the vegetables and thats it, cant sleep with her or in her bed, she kick me out, and Mia tells me she's too depressed to do anything, as if she hadn't given the puppies to her.
I will use your save, thank you, but if I can fix this better.
just give her vegetables (1 per day) till she warms up

Reactions: PokeIssau

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for anyone looking for the cheatmode... walk 11 steps left from the guard, and then2 down. the cheatmode is right to the tree stump

kingloro

Sep 17, 2017
I do too, and I'd rate them around a 5. No big fangs, furriness, or eyes. They kinda look like a cross between some kind of insect and a spider. Still, I just held down the enter key and kinda avoided looking at them.
aight thx dude Ill see if I can handle it

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Sneak peak
Don't really have much to report, other than that development is going well. Have mostly been busy doing renders and just wanted to give you a little teaser for the next update. Before you get too exited, it's still several weeks from being released:-/.

Have a nice weekend!
ChangingRoom_-_2511.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes