Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm gonna throw this question out there for the fans cos why not. Make a list of the top 6 girls you would call the POSTER GIRLS OF PQ.

Mine is:
Ziva
Erevi
Succubus
Victoria
Shakala
Frida
6 is such a weird number... guessing it was going to be be top 5 but you couldn't make up your mind for 5th place lol... I had a similar struggle, I love Rosy's Model but dislike her content (with the exception of her BJ)

My six
BatBreeder
Jenny
Erevi
Imp
Sequoia
Mrs Miller

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
After getting 15 kids in the templ the main quest "Go Forth and Multiply" completed. "Forsaken" side quest had started before the main quest had completed. Only quest I have left is 2 Side Quest : the one with the goblin girl and the ogre female, which I wasn't overly eager to complete. That said, the problem is no matter what I try I can't talk to Ziva about Oksana nor can I speak to Oksana. I have had the ghost come and sit on my bed while I was sleeping numerous times and I can't talk to Ziva about that either. DON'T really have any idea how to progress the game with 175 days in history. I really dont look forward in having to start a new game. Unfortunately that may end up geing the case.
Hopefully no one else has experienced this, but if so is there a logical solution? Really am tired of trying to get Ziva to say something other than oh good just in time for the mass.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After getting 15 kids in the templ the main quest "Go Forth and Multiply" completed. "Forsaken" side quest had started before the main quest had completed. Only quest I have left is 2 Side Quest : the one with the goblin girl and the ogre female, which I wasn't overly eager to complete. That said, the problem is no matter what I try I can't talk to Ziva about Oksana nor can I speak to Oksana. I have had the ghost come and sit on my bed while I was sleeping numerous times and I can't talk to Ziva about that either. DON'T really have any idea how to progress the game with 175 days in history. I really dont look forward in having to start a new game. Unfortunately that may end up geing the case.
Hopefully no one else has experienced this, but if so is there a logical solution? Really am tired of trying to get Ziva to say something other than oh good just in time for the mass.
you can always post your save so others can look at it for themselves.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Beastialy is when a human fucks an animal, so Doggo doing depraved things to the local fauna doesn't count... I'm not sure were Animals fucking monsters lands though... regardless Gnome is the hero of the hour concerning Patreon :p
The mod is installed, the cat is there (if you step on it, it meows ;-p) but when I peek at Beth, the screen goes black with the ERROR message, so there's probably something wrong with this mod...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes