odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
You know why all my saves don't appear, everything appears as if it were the first time I enter, I mean, in the save folder they are there but when I enter the game everything appears as new and they ask me to create a new one, how do I solve it because the truth is I have made a lot of progress and I don't want to start from 0

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You know why all my saves don't appear, everything appears as if it were the first time I enter, I mean, in the save folder they are there but when I enter the game everything appears as new and they ask me to create a new one, how do I solve it because the truth is I have made a lot of progress and I don't want to start from 0
I've never had any issue saving with this game, What is your platform
Is your hdd full?
Is your save folder write protected?
Are you playing the browser version?

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Do the online game sites have the walkthroughs? Asking for a friend.
I had an f95 account for over half a year before I found PQ and started posting...
...What are you trying to saying or asking ?

First: This game is Not online !
"Asking for a friend" ???... Does your friend Don't know how to use the internet or something ?
if you are asking Wiki, then no. Wikis made by a Fans not the developers !
or are you asking for a different online games have a walkthroughs ?... (really confusing)

Second: It had walkthrough made by the Fans in 2019, later the dev made some by himself.
And it's inside in the game folder said "walkthrough"

Third:... What does that "PQ" stands for ?
You are rather asking an obvious questions ! Really Sus ! How old are you ? :unsure:
i hope you are not too young ! :cautious:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...What are you trying to saying or asking ?

First: This game is Not online !
"Asking for a friend" ???... Does your friend Don't know how to use the internet or something ?
if you are asking Wiki, then no. Wikis made by a Fans not the developers !

Second: It had walkthrough made by the Fans in 2019, later the dev made some by himself.
And it's inside in the game folder said "walkthrough"

Third:... What does that "PQ" stands for ?
You are rather asking an obvious questions ! Really Sus ! How old are you ? :unsure:
i hope you are not too young ! :cautious:
Bud Chill
First, there are several sites that enable you to play this game online
Second, see "First" I don't know if any of these sites host a walkthrough or not, but it's not a stretch to imagine some do.
Third, "PQ" = "Peasant's Quest" (aka this game)

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Bud Chill
First, there are several sites that enable you to play this game online
Second, see "First" I don't know if any of these sites host a walkthrough or not, but it's not a stretch to imagine some do.
Third, "PQ" = "Peasant's Quest" (aka this game)
Ah gotcha ! (y)
i was just concerned if the dude was just a kid.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes