M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have to go in for the election quest, the bug has not been resolved. Thank you for bringing my character out, but I have to do my voting quest inside.
will talk to her, so there is a bug with her new stuff and her part of the mayor quest.
will report that aswell.

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
I'm at a crossroads because I can't complete the election mission because I'm missing one vote but it's the farmer Beth doesn't want to give it to me, it might be because I got her pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm at a crossroads because I can't complete the election mission because I'm missing one vote but it's the farmer Beth doesn't want to give it to me, it might be because I got her pregnant
lol sounds like you have some ass kissing to do... build her affection back up.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what happens when you walked in before due need to add that to the bug report. Due in my game it just didntlock up or anything. so need to learn the nature of the bug.
I would like to point I replayed everything from the beginn
Beth asks me to build her a house, how do I do it?
My question is have u established any new house/upgraded homes for other women in you're game?

If the answer is YES please continue the same way you did in those cases.
Speak to Marcus at the Catpentry Shop.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Jesus dude, you used that account since 2018 !
And yet, you cannot see the "Walkthrough folder" inside in the game ? :unsure:
Do the online game sites have the walkthroughs? Asking for a friend.
I had an f95 account for over half a year before I found PQ and started posting...

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this without restarting a new game?
Familiar needed attention just as I opened a door and I had just saved my game, I shut down the game and restarted and it always opens like this. I can hear me walking and doing things, even went into another room. But screen stays like this all the time.

Fixed it:
If this happens go into the menu and select Book of Girls from the menu and click on any girl and then get out of all the menus. Tried going into Items and Status, but they did not work. You do have to shut PQ down and restart first.

1720402137863.png

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this without restarting a new game?
Familiar needed attention just as I opened a door and I had just saved my game, I shut down the game and restarted and it always opens like this. I can hear me walking and doing things, even went into another room. But screen stays like this all the time.

Fixed it:
If this happens go into the menu and select Book of Girls from the menu and click on any girl and then get out of all the menus. Tried going into Items and Status, but they did not work. You do have to shut PQ down and restart first.

View attachment 3809649
I've never seen that bug before, are you using the gallery mod? what platform are you using? are you using the full game (download) or a browser version?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes