M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer's last poll had an option to add cat-girl and pig-girl "pets" to the Tower dungeon. In discussions on the Discord he said they would be the result of some mad wizard. So gatorbeasts, werewolves, and bat creatures might also. Not sure about minotaurs, Taurus seemed to have more going on mentally than the others. (Venomina is a special case.)
he also said that due people want half offsprings but they will become normal animals, so people not going to demand stuff ones more

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My answer to "Humans & Elves are animals" is that they are both biologically similiar animals. Like in real life its believed Homo Erecutus & Homo Neanderthalus bred, this helped set the DNA code of later Homo Sapiens Sapiens (us), so of course Humans, Elves, Halflings, Giants, Ogres & Goblins can breed....
Meh! don't be racist... we have 98% genetic similarity to chimps, 91% to Sheep and 35% to .
Anything is possible if you just believe :p

BTW: Things I never knew I wanted until a few minutes ago... Daffodil Girls!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer's last poll had an option to add cat-girl and pig-girl "pets" to the Tower dungeon. In discussions on the Discord he said they would be the result of some mad wizard. So gatorbeasts, werewolves, and bat creatures might also. Not sure about minotaurs, Taurus seemed to have more going on mentally than the others. (Venomina is a special case.)
According to what Tinkerer has told me Were-Beasts arw closer in nature to Werewolf: The Apocalypse. They are born with the were-genes, but it's a bit inconsistent, some people are born werewolves, some are born normal people, some just wolves, some have the lycanthropy skip a generation. All share the Lycanthropy & it can be passed down & show up along the descending bloodline. Also the level of control on the shift is dependent on individual. Venomina, & the arachnophropy gene, is a "unique" case.

I wouldnt be surprised if most hybrids like Minotaurs (& by hyperthetical extension; Harpies, Centaurs & the like) are subjects of the Ancients doing their genetic tampering. We already know that Humanoids are considered "lesser beings" created by them, as we are told by LOCO, so makes sense they may be distantly related as well. Not sure about Gater Beasts(?) but the weird connection that Crustalizzed Eggs have with Ancient Tech dosent seem random to me. I wouldnt be surprised if their entire biology & nature was to manufactured in order to create living battery factories...

The poll just confirms that some Beastmen (if not all in one way or another) are most likely unnatural creations by other sapient races messing with animal/humanoid DNA. Imagine if Gater Beasts were actually created to be super soldier shock-troops but then escaped into the wild (like Fallout's Deathclaws...)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
What a milf!

Reactions: DomWolf

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3854320
Sorry for the late sneak peek, folks! I got a bit distracted with some IRL house maintenance projects my wife has been "kindly reminding" me about....

Yes, I've cheated a bit this time. It's actually an old image that has been retconned/reworked. The previous method I used to depict the "ghost" wasn't versatile enough to show different stages of solidithy (is that even a word?). And yes, her hair has been changed too. I felt this suited her heritage better (and I had already used her previous hairdo on another character in the mean time:) ).

Since last post I've also completed the three new maps and gotten them running in game. I've also completed one more scene (minus the animation). Now I'm likely going to soldier on and complete the final planned scene before returning to scripting. Time flies as usual, but I'm trying to stick to my schedual as best I can.

Enjoy your week guys!

Tinkerer

Last News
It's Endgame now!!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes