Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
theres 6 more slots available in the book of girls and quetesh is taking one of em, also probably the merchant lady in the port city, so four free slots left .

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone know when the daughter of Erevi will became a kid? i finish nearly all the mission in the game and she just lay in bed and i just had a baby and breast feeding her

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
anyone know when the daughter of Erevi will became a kid? i finish nearly all the mission in the game and she just lay in bed and i just had a baby and breast feeding her
If Erevi is still in bed there's a LOT more content for you to do.

Ask Beth out on a date. Be sure to read what is said and thought when you do...

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Playing this game for some time now, I was looking for updates. When I looked at some screenshots, I don't remember I had any 4some with the three vampires ?!? How and when does it happen ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Playing this game for some time now, I was looking for updates. When I looked at some screenshots, I don't remember I had any 4some with the three vampires ?!? How and when does it happen ?
When you meet the vampires and complete "Delivery Boy" you'll trigger a sex scene (repeatable by giving them a "snack". Keep 2 Energy Potions on hand l. This will let you fuck all 3 in 1 night.

Reactions: Necronlord5

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope in the near future we get some Rod of Duplication scenes added to the game. Seeing as it's been relegated to Side Quest it would be optional of course but once unlocked I think it should be an option for some girls (no extra quests just something MC can reveal). Would be great for some 1 on 2 3somes but could also mabey change the dynamic of orgy scenes, EX: for mass instead of picking 2 girls & leaving 2 out, maybe MC(s) fuck 2 girls first then another 2 girls, or for the Frida+Hilde date night they both get an MC instead of waiting turns. Same with Liandra+Luthien ;)

Its optional content so I know it's not BIG on the list but it also shouldnt step on any ties either. Also Erevi needs a DP scene!

InvictusGR

Aug 28, 2022
I hope in the near future we get some Rod of Duplication scenes added to the game. Seeing as it's been relegated to Side Quest it would be optional of course but once unlocked I think it should be an option for some girls (no extra quests just something MC can reveal). Would be great for some 1 on 2 3somes but could also mabey change the dynamic of orgy scenes, EX: for mass instead of picking 2 girls & leaving 2 out, maybe MC(s) fuck 2 girls first then another 2 girls, or for the Frida+Hilde date night they both get an MC instead of waiting turns. Same with Liandra+Luthien ;)

Its optional content so I know it's not BIG on the list but it also shouldnt step on any ties either. Also Erevi needs a DP scene!
I couldn't agree more, so much potential for dp and tp, especially in the Temple setting. Rod of Duplication for the MC, transformation possibility, hell even let other males have a bit of fun too...

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Qetesh I believe is also her Greek name. Her Caananite/Mesopotamian name was Ishtar.
Did some searching (and reading citation papers), seems more recently Egyptologists think Qetesh is Egyptian in origin and got influenced by Caananite religion/iconography. Maybe during the Hyksos 15th Dynasty? Sadly early theories linking her to Ishtar and related divinities don't hold up with later discoveries & research.

PhineasFlynn Human Naamah was a mortal woman in early midrash works, wife of either Noah or Ham. Demonic Naamah was physical and a seductress in early midrashes, and became an immaterial spirit in later mystical/Kabbalistic works.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I couldn't agree more, so much potential for dp and tp, especially in the Temple setting. Rod of Duplication for the MC, transformation possibility, hell even let other males have a bit of fun too...
Agrees.

Except I dont share lol
Only me, myself & the babes.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
hell even let other males have a bit of fun too...
While not my cuppa I'm cool if it's an option for those who like it, but IMO ain't happening. Existing content had to be made optional because some players threw hissyfits when someone else had a go at a girl no matter what the in-game situation. It's probably not worth the effort to include future optional scenes vs the expected volume of complaints.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes