Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Actually in the beginning there was a few sharing scenes (some avoidable, most not) but there was major backlash for them all. So it was in recent updates that Tinkerer began siphoning them out as optional.

-Shakala's Wedding Gangbang
-Werewolf + Mia

To name a couple. Even the relatively recent Duplication 3some (where MC fucks Erevi with his own double) got backlash. It's not something who played the early game wouldnt expect. It's also a fallout we have watched time & time again.
I'm totally good with sharing being optional.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
What if the "rotten apples" are those who have been supporting/following this game for a very long time? Have any of you experience the disappointment when seeing your life-long efford ruined half-way or never turn out anywhere close to expected?

Also, there are a few games that were completely trashed/abandoned when it take a 180 midway. Many supporters felt like they were sacrified to please others.

For me, I really don't care much if there are some mild NTR content, or off-the-screen stuff. However, I hate forced-NTR just because the game need some. The kind of content that I have to experience no matter what. I would prefer NTR content that is based on relationship, or the way MC treat his girls.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
And more power to you for enjoying it. :)

I don't avoid Maghda because of her looks, it's because when you first see her she's chowing down on roast peddler. Doesn't matter how much she likes you, progressing with her knowing that is...disturbing.
Im a simple guy. When is girl lustful she is my type. More than that, Im simple anal guy. When girl want some ass fun she is my real love. Beside this i have memory like goldfish, if you didnt remember this, I totally forget about this roast.

Let's say it's a dark room. You're wife thinks you're gonna come in. Someone else goes in the room & she fucks them (thinking its you). Then you walk in & turn on the light saying sorry I'm late babes, after the dude left.

The Werewolf was the only participant who was in the know. So its I would say its rape. But I'm also not gonna argue/debate it lol.

I do get what you mean tho
Yeah Im talking about this, maybe she is infidelity, but its not about her will.
On other side, when you came in room and there is lustful woman, are you close door with sorry. Or you take your advantage. It isnt rape when she want it.
What if the "rotten apples" are those who have been supporting/following this game for a very long time? Have any of you experience the disappointment when seeing your life-long efford ruined half-way or never turn out anywhere close to expected?

Also, there are a few games that were completely trashed/abandoned when it take a 180 midway. Many supporters felt like they were sacrified to please others.

For me, I really don't care much if there are some mild NTR content, or off-the-screen stuff. However, I hate forced-NTR just because the game need some. The kind of content that I have to experience no matter what. I would prefer NTR content that is based on relationship, or the way MC treat his girls.
You know, its still only games. Real life is completly different thing. So in games i can make some decisions that I wouldn't actually make in real life. Besides, a game is a work of art and its rendering always depends on the author. I won't start condemning Dostoyevsky just because I don't like "Demons". Likewise, I won't give Butcher another (several) chance just because he did one good short story (he's still a douchebag) I'm also not going to be pissed off at Tinkerer because I don't like one or two things about his story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

If they are are Patron I understand it may feel like a waste of there money if the project they back takes a shift. But it's not there "life-long effort" its Tinkerer's (or other Devs) effort, it's their project. Many creators have many people, with many kinks & desires that they may want represented. They cant make everyone happy. But people should t throw their toys out the pram just cos a few things are added that they dont like.

Theres a guy who left the fanbase a while back, his issues were the Dupilcate 3some & the BDSM revolving around Erevi. But anyone who has played as long as him knows the Tower is themes around BDSM as a "evil" counterpart to the Temple's free-love/pleasure for all vibe

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
NTR what's in the game is mostly humorous in my opinion.
A werewolf is just an (un)lucky coincidence.
Shakala is just a "cultural" joke.
Ziva isn't actually MC's girlfriend, just a hookup buddy.
And in the rest of the cases, the MC is the bad guy, he fuck married women.
What bothered me the most was the criticism of MC's clone, who was the suitor here, which character was real and which was a clone? There was simply no point in complaining here.

Actually, it wasn't even rape for mr, she wanted it, the werewolf met her, the MC made a fool of himself and missed the opportunity. It's a big coincidence.
But if it was mi wife it its really rape nad infidelity. I will not let myself be cuckolded :WeSmart:
Actually in the beginning there was a few sharing scenes (some avoidable, most not) but there was major backlash for them all. So it was in recent updates that Tinkerer began siphoning them out as optional.

-Shakala's Wedding Gangbang
-Werewolf + Mia

To name a couple. Even the relatively recent Duplication 3some (where MC fucks Erevi with his own double) got backlash. It's not something who played the early game wouldnt expect. It's also a fallout we have watched time & time again.

I mean the werewolf thing is a perfect example of what I mean. It's drastically different from most of the other scenes in the game, even when comparing the early game ones and it got a ton of backlash so much so that Tinker added an Alternative Scene that didn't include it. As well as giving you a warning when the werewolf scene is about to happen which wasn't there originally. It's also not really a scene I'd call funny as it's just straight up rape. Also Phineas rape by deception is still rape. Mia doesn't want the werewolf, she wants the mc and thinks that's him. If I pretend to be someone's husband or boyfriend in order to have sex with them it's still rape. Not gonna lie you arguing it's not rape because she's horny is kind of gross.

The Shakala wedding thing is and was pretty different, you let the other goblins sleep with Shakala. You can put your foot down and say no. It's really more of an optional sharing scene and most players are just going to ignore it.

Im not really sure why the Erevi thing got backlash, but the whole werewolf thing is completely different from the other "ntr" scenes in the game and having a love interest stolen away is also pretty different. Plus even if we're counting that and the sharing scenes as an ntr scene that's only like 4 or 5 ntr scenes in the whole game and they're literally all optional

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You know, its still only games. Real life is completly different thing. So in games i can make some decisions that I wouldn't actually make in real life. Besides, a game is a work of art and its rendering always depends on the author. I won't start condemning Dostoyevsky just because I don't like "Demons". Likewise, I won't give Butcher another (several) chance just because he did one good short story (he's still a douchebag) I'm also not going to be pissed off at Tinkerer because I don't like one or two things about his story.
Minors changes would be fine for me. Drastic changes, or unexpected changes are not. I wouldn't be mad at Tinkerer, just disappointed.

If they are are Patron I understand it may feel like a waste of there money if the project they back takes a shift. But it's not there "life-long effort" its Tinkerer's (or other Devs) effort, it's their project. Many creators have many people, with many kinks & desires that they may want represented. They cant make everyone happy. But people should t throw their toys out the pram just cos a few things are added that they dont like.

Theres a guy who left the fanbase a while back, his issues were the Dupilcate 3some & the BDSM revolving around Erevi. But anyone who has played as long as him knows the Tower is themes around BDSM as a "evil" counterpart to the Temple's free-love/pleasure for all vibe
5-7 years is pretty long time for supporting a game.

Expected changes aren't the problem. For example, if Tinkerer has hinted that some NTR stuffs would be expected, then it would be fine.

Like I said, I don't really mind NTR/sharing contents, just as long as it's expected, and not being forced into the game just because the game needs some NTR/sharing content.

I still think the the extreme like the guy who rage quit after the RoD content is pretty rare. Most people would be rather open for more kind of kinks (but may be not extreme like unavoidable NTR/sharing for every LIs).

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I mean the werewolf thing is a perfect example of what I mean. It's drastically different from most of the other scenes in the game, even when comparing the early game ones and it got a ton of backlash so much so that Tinker added an Alternative Scene that didn't include it. As well as giving you a warning when the werewolf scene is about to happen which wasn't there originally. It's also not really a scene I'd call funny as it's just straight up rape. Also Phineas rape by deception is still rape. Mia doesn't want the werewolf, she wants the mc and thinks that's him. If I pretend to be someone's husband or boyfriend in order to have sex with them it's still rape. Not gonna lie you arguing it's not rape because she's horny is kind of gross.

The Shakala wedding thing is and was pretty different, you let the other goblins sleep with Shakala. You can put your foot down and say no. It's really more of an optional sharing scene and most players are just going to ignore it.

Im not really sure why the Erevi thing got backlash, but the whole werewolf thing is completely different from the other "ntr" scenes in the game and having a love interest stolen away is also pretty different. Plus even if we're counting that and the sharing scenes as an ntr scene that's only like 4 or 5 ntr scenes in the whole game and they're literally all optional
I would definitely see it differently in real life. Here it feels like a gag from 80's comedies. It's just that you can't strictly say that it was against her will.

I'm not into NTR, but the wedding nose with Shakala strikes me as one of the funniest scenes in the game. Especially the conversation about the "little hole" BTW why MC can fuck Shakala to her little hole?

At all events where another man was included in the sex, some people here shouted about perversions and NTR But what happened after the clone scene can only be described as madness. And I still don't understand why. BTW, the same scene was in Treasure of Nadia a while before that and it did pretty much the same thing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm gonna go on a tangent because 1) I'm bored so I have been brainstorming & 2) this can go on forever like so many other debates lol.

When Tinkerer brought up the idea off new pets for the dungeon he mention a Piggy & Catgirl (AFAIK not set in stone but just ideas). The part that cought my attention is the idea they could be Dr. Moreau style creations born of a mad Alchemist's chimaeric experiments. I think if Tinkerer is gonna add such a thing then he should go ALL OUT. Have Harold hire MC to join an expedition to the small island this man made his home on & raid it for exotic slaves/pets!

This can be fun for 2 reasons 1) Tinkerer can create a number of hybrid monsters based on real animals, but as puns on there name (EX: Spide-Monkeys, Tiger-Sharks, Mole-Rats, Bull-Frogs) which MC can capture & sell to Harold, and 2) It allows MC to explore a weird area full of creatures native to it without breaking the established feel of the Weirdwood region (I personally get a gothic-jungle vibe when I imagine it).

I am currently working on a fan based concept for this idea. If anyone is interested in reading whatever I come up with let me know. I'll pop it on here like I have before (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
When Tinkerer brought up the idea off new pets for the dungeon he mention a Piggy & Catgirl (AFAIK not set in stone but just ideas). The part that cought my attention is the idea they could be Dr. Moreau style creations born of a mad Alchemist's chimaeric experiments.
The Dr. Moreau vibe is absolutely there. On the discord he mentioned them being tied to a mad wizard (I'd have to find the exact wording), and that they'd be animals rather than "people."
I am currently working on a fan based concept for this idea. If anyone is interested in reading whatever I come up with let me know. I'll pop it on here like I have before (y)
Yes, please.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Dr. Moreau vibe is absolutely there. On the discord he mentioned them being tied to a mad wizard (I'd have to find the exact wording), and that they'd be animals rather than "people."

Yes, please.

This is a very ROUGH draft of an idea.
Disclamer: This NOT cannon or confirmed. This is a fan based concept created based on an idea mentioned by Tinkerer. I'm sure it goes without saying this message isnt directed at you Damagus01.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously if Tinkerer does wanna do this kind of idea he can go as far & crazy with the creatures as he wants. But I just feel this could be such a fun area/quest chain. Far more fun & engaging than, here are 2 pets at Harold's shop buy them...

Also after completing the island I would love if MC can buy a SpiderMonkey pet! Tinkerer did mention mabey adding new pets to the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Does dev tinkerer released the link for 3.51 version on patreon? Because someone said that he will release link today 30th Aug Friday 51 test version. And after 3 days public version will be out. Any updates regarding that.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does dev tinkerer released the link for 3.51 version on patreon? Because someone said that he will release link today 30th Aug Friday 51 test version. And after 3 days public version will be out. Any updates regarding that.
Version is done when he says it done, sometimes things need to be fixed or re-made so hard to tell.
Mostly when he releases it its at the evening or the night, so in less than 10 hours

like always Tinkerer asked atlast wait 48/72 hours to release it on here, new bugs will be found and patched ofc.
but people will beg and so on for the release, whilst the patreon and subscribestar is just 1 dollar but people are people.

Reactions: DomWolf and Lostan

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Peasant's Quest NYD3.png

Peasant's Quest NYD3.51 Ready for Release!

Hello!

The latest build for Peasant's Quest (v3.51) is finally ready for release!

This build adds more main story content and focuses on characters in the Temple of Qetesh and the Tower of Dread. The characters involved are Alice, Erevi, Qetesh and a brand new character. The new events trigger once you have started producing wine at the farm. Look for the ghost/Qetesh in the hallway outside your bedroom.

As usual there is a walkthrough in the game folder in case you need help.

Download links for all supported OS's will be posted shortly.

New features/changes
•5 New quests
•1 New character (Naamah)
•More story for Erevi, Qetesh, Alice
•6 New scenes (1 Erevi, 2 Alice, 1 Qetesh and 2 for the new character).
•3 New maps/floor plans
•New enemies (void lurkers, ancient guards)
•New sex toy for the dungeon (although only available for Erevi at the moment).
•Two new items, a bedroll and Trapped Souls. Bedrolls can be used to sleep on, only the alley and Naamah's palace are supported for now. Trapped souls are the equivalent to pastries for Naamah.
•A bunch of bugfixes

Tinkerer

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
View attachment 3982793

Hello!

This build adds more main story content and focuses on characters in the Temple of Qetesh and the Tower of Dread. The characters involved are Alice, Erevi, Qetesh and a brand new character. The new events trigger once you have started producing wine at the farm. Look for the ghost/Qetesh in the hallway outside your bedroom.

New features/changes
•5 New quests
•3 New maps/floor plans
•Two new items, a bedroll and Trapped Souls. Bedrolls can be used to sleep on, only the alley and Naamah's palace are supported for now. Trapped souls are the equivalent to pastries for Naamah.
•A bunch of bugfixes

Tinkerer
Insert Charlie (Moist Critical) meme here.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3982793

Hello!

New features/changes
•5 New quests
•3 New maps/floor plans
•A bunch of bugfixes

Tinkerer
Qetesh has a Cleopatra vibe going on. I like it ;)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Qetesh has a Cleopatra vibe going on. I like it ;)
Qetesh was originally a Caananite goddess, so was Nergal (err, a god rather than goddess). I think Naamah was originally from Jewish lore, would need to look it up. Qetesh was absorbed into the Egyptian pantheon. There's an Egyptian carving showing Qetesh flanked by Reshep (a Caananite protector-warrior god) and Min (Egyptian fertility god). So, yeah, Cleopatra vibe is on point. :)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 3982793

Hello!

New features/changes
•5 New quests
•3 New maps/floor plans
•A bunch of bugfixes

Tinkerer
I wonder does Qetesh has other kids besides the mc & I'm guessing Naamah must be the succubus daughter look-alike

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1725033363784.png

Hello!

New features/changes
  • 5 New quests​
  • 1 New character (Naamah)​
  • More story for Erevi, Qetesh, Alice​
  • 6 New scenes (1 Erevi, 2 Alice, 1 Qetesh and 2 for the new character).​
  • 3 New maps/floor plans​
  • New enemies (void lurkers, ancient guards)​
  • New sex toy for the dungeon (although only available for Erevi at the moment).​
  • Two new items, a bedroll and Trapped Souls. Bedrolls can be used to sleep on, only the alley and Naamah's palace are supported for now. Trapped souls are the equivalent to pastries for Naamah.​
  • A bunch of bugfixes​

Tinkerer

Last News

Like normal, Tinkerer asked to not post the links for the update for 48/72 hours.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Mod News Update;
Hi! If you feel you are missing out on some content related to Erevi's daughter, Shakala's daughter and Qetesh/The Ghost. There is a new mod that can help you out.

For 3.51 And future Updates.

THIS REPLACES THE DECENSOR PATCH.
due the files are taken out of the game so need to be added again.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes