DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Could you please share a save file?
I play on Lewdspot. On my phone. I'm not entirely sure how to do that (kinda tech-stupid sorry). Are you just struggling to find the last quest? I can send a list of quests & you can scroll through till you find it if you like?

(I'll do them by Girl/Arc if you want?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: InvictusGR

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Could you please share a save file?
I play on Lewdspot. On my phone. I'm not entirely sure how to do that (kinda tech-stupid sorry). Are you just struggling to find the last quest? I can send a list of quests & you can scroll through till you find it if you like?

(I'll do them by Girl/Arc if you want?)
there is a save thread on discord and a list of quests

Reactions: InvictusGR

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Meh I'd rather she was more neutral than "dissatisfied", with the first few encounters being angry sex like Rosy giving a BJ for these first few bags of flour, then as she starts to compare sex with the MC with that of her husband, she comes to enjoy it... then let her notice how rare it is for her husband to give her attention and how lackluster it is compared to the new experiences the MC's is introducing her too, which in turn lets her excuse more deviant acts with the MC (after all he really appreciates/desires her).
Neglected housewifes don't tend to feel neglected until they have something to compare it too.
keep in mind we already have Jenny and Victoria, I think Tinkerer is going for another apprach with Mrs Miller

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey guys, did some searching but still can't figure out how many quests are as of today. I have completed 165 quests. What am I missing?
Adding on to what DomWolf and FunFuntomes said:

The quest "Check Point" can be skipped with no affect on gameplay (get the pass from the Mayor before you try to see "The Witch"). The quest "Werewolf Hunt" does not happen if you choose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny!" If you don't ask Vixenatrix for more sex after she announces her pregnancy the quest "Bring The Lady A Gift" doesn't happen. Those are the three most easily-missed quests I can think of.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

The quest "Check Point" can be skipped with no affect on gameplay (get the pass from the Mayor before you try to see "The Witch"). The quest "Werewolf Hunt" does not happen if you choose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny!" If you don't ask Vixenatrix for more sex after she announces her pregnancy the quest "Bring The Lady A Gift" doesn't happen. Those are the three most easily-missed quests I can think of.
IIRC There was one more. Didnt remember name but its about talking with villigers before mayor.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

"Speak With The Villagers" is in the same boat as "Checkpoint" if u dont try to enter the Goblin Forest before speaking with the mayor.

Also all 4 of Harold's beast catching quests can be missed if you dont ask or RNG just dont give you 1 or 2 of them.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Speak With The Villagers" is in the same boat as "Checkpoint" if u dont try to enter the Goblin Forest before speaking with the mayor.

Also all 4 of Harold's beast catching quests can be missed if you dont ask or RNG just dont give you 1 or 2 of them.
also whenever you get another turn of a harald's quest, it gets removed from the completed list

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
can someone already update 3.51. the updates have become so late now a days
So late? How long have you tracked PQ releases?

3.11 July 14, 2023 (part 1)
-- 3.12 patch July 22, 2023
-- 3.15 part 2 of the release September 10, 2023 (~ 3 months from part 1)

3.21 December 19, 2023 (~ 3 months from 3.15)
-- 3.22 patch January 13, 2024.

3.31 March 19, 2024 (~ 3 months from 3.21)
-- 3.32 patch April 3, 2024

3.41 June 8, 2024 (~ 3 months from 3.31)

3.51 ETA August 30, 2024 (~ 3 months from 3.41). This update is delayed a few days. The announcement was posted a page back.

A pretty good record for me.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
can someone already update 3.51. the updates have become so late now a days
Literally posted yesterday: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-41-tinkerer.1717/post-14670723

New full builds come out about every 3 months with incremental/patched builds in-between them, and have for years now with the rare hiccough due to things outside Tinkerer's control. The past year of releases:
3.41 June 8 (3 months after 3.31)
3.32 April 3
3.31 March 9 (3 months after 3.21)
3.22 January 13
3.21 December 19 (3 months after 3.15)
3.15 September 10 (2 months after 3.11; more than incremental but less than a full build)
3.12 July 22
3.11 July 14

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You don't get a "quest started" stinger if you talk to Hans before you (try to) go to the Goblin Forest, but it does show up as completed.

(Why can't that be done with "Check Point?")
Honestly I would have "Talk To The Villagers" be the first quest to instantly start the moment MC finishes the first sentence of the game.

You shouldnt be able to get a job from the mayor until AFTER you start "Checkpoint" because its classed as a Main Quest.

• Hey there
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Honestly I would have "Talk To The Villagers" be the first quest to instantly start the moment MC finishes the first sentence of the game.

You shouldnt be able to get a job from the mayor until AFTER you start "Checkpoint" because its classed as a Main Quest.
keep in mind Tinkerer was new to making games and PQ was originally supposed to be a test project before the proper game

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
IIRC There was one more. Didnt remember name but its about talking with villigers before mayor.
It's "Cemetery Rumors" that the mayor gives you but you can get it from the villagers. I got it from Jenny while shoping in her store. I think you can get it from any of the villagers if you talk to them. The mayor actually says he heard about it through the villagers and wants you to check it out.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes