DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who are these Ms.Miller and Greta characters I'm hearing so much about? Can I look at a picture of them somewhere so, that I can remember them.
Greta is Mia's grandmother. The mod lady in the Northern Forest. I'm not into grannies personally but she has a fanbase on here.

Cant see a portrate of "Mrs. Miller" because she exists only as a sprite, dosent even have a conversation portrate. She makes a minor appearance staying at the Inn if u burn there house down. Somehow she has gained a fan base.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
keep in mind we already have Jenny and Victoria, I think Tinkerer is going for another apprach with Mrs Miller
Why would you think I was suggesting anything similar to Victoria?
Victoria is a domineering/overbearing character who sees the MC as a Toy (something I'm always hated, frankly I don't understand why you'd mention Victoria & Jenny in the same breath, they have nothing in common IMO)
Jenny is more grounded, who I think sees the MC as a Lover/Equal more than anything. (much closer to what I want, though there are several major differences between her role in the game and Mrs Miller)

I'd like Mrs Miller to be more submissive, first "paying" back the MC because she has to (angry sex is something that is missing from this game), but eventually accepting him as her "master" as she begins to enjoy being his plaything (it feels good to be desired again, to be seen as a sexual being).
Meanwhile your post about Mrs Miller complaining about her husbands condition makes her sound like she's just going to be another Victoria... a selfish/manipulative woman ready to ditch her man for something that isn't his fault.
((I really hope Tinkerer doesn't take her down that route, this game is already overloaded with overbearing women.))

I'd hope for Mrs Miller to be a layered character,
  1. Beginning her arc with conflicted feelings over neglecting her "duties" as a wife & mother and the need to repay her debt to the MC.
  2. As she submits to sexual acts with the MC those conflicted feeling would grow into Anger that
    1. That the MC extort her to do such things
    2. That She actually did them
  3. Eventually she'd reach a point of acceptance where she acknowledges that she is enjoying her time with the MC, but that would bring with it guilt of her Betraying her family
  4. And lastly in the final stage of her arc she submits fully, allaying her guilt to some degree by telling herself that her husband betrayed her first by neglecting her needs. (the conflict doesn't need to end there though, she is by nature an intelligent upstanding woman after all, her excuses only go so far, so there is still angry sex from time to time)
Sure there are elements in my version that are similar to Jenny at the beginning (there are after all a very limited number of ways you can insert the MC into the life of a married women and the debt is already there), but frankly if you need to compare her to any other character the game, Batbreeder would be the closest :p.

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone think it'd be more interesting with Jenny or miss Miller that we'd have to compete with their husbands and even from time to time walk in on them having sex with their husbands and MC would have to 'win them back'

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone think it'd be more interesting with Jenny or miss Miller that we'd have to compete with their husbands and even from time to time walk in on them having sex with their husbands and MC would have to 'win them back'
I'm not sure I want to walk in on them having sex with their husbands, but rivalry is a big +1 for me... let their husbands walk in on the MC fucking their wives or "almost" walk in on them (almost getting caught adds that little extra something to the experience), I've always disliked games that are too easy, IMO you need a little risk or push back for it to be interesting.

As For Jenny, I want to make her husband watch... let him understand how much he fucked up. (I guess I have unresolved issues with degenerate gamblers... I should probably tell this to my therapist :cautious:)

• Hey there
Reactions: eneas56 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is not the fanbase for that kind of stuff... seriously some one get some water this fire needs to be doused!

EDIT: There have been major issues with beta-babies crying about perceived NTR against tjems in this game. Even had a few leave cos MC can create a duplicate of HIMSELF for a 3some with Erevi... cos apparently that's still MC getting cucked/NTRed in there eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is not the fanbase for that kind of stuff... seriously some one get some water this fire needs to be doused!
Meh! you don't really know what the fan base is into until you ask... all we know from passed experience is that some people have left because of perceived NTR, but if they are already gone there is no need to cater to their tastes... You don't bother closing the barn door after the horses have fled.

But yeah considering the lack of Netorare in the game to this point it would be a bad call to suddenly introduce it (or rather Netorare adjacent since it still wouldn't be Netorare for a man to fuck his wife).

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Meh! you don't really know what the fan base is into until you ask... all we know from passed experience is that some people have left because of perceived NTR, but if they are already gone there is no need to cater to their tastes... You don't bother closing the barn door after the horses have fled.

But yeah considering the lack of Netorare in the game to this point it would be a bad call to suddenly introduce it (or rather Netorare adjacent since it still wouldn't be Netorare for a man to fuck his wife).
Hay man I dont kink-shame on here (I dont understand them all. I dont wanna understand them all) but alot of Tinkerer's fans have proven themselves to be whiny & bitchy if they perceive that the pixel ladies they covert even be sniffed at by another (non-existent) man.

{Personally I dont play cuck games because I'm a power player. Dont matter what game I play I wanna feel like the big guy. But I have zero issues with a bit of sharing & NTR is fine as long as I have a chance to combat it. Cant say the same for most.}

Best not to shake the hornets nest. Although you're suggestion of sneaky sex where MC & a LI is nearly caught is a great one (I love risque sex where people are trying not to get cought!)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hay man I dont kink-shame on here (I dont understand them all. I dont wanna understand them all) but alot of Tinkerer's fans have proven themselves to be whiny & bitchy if they perceive that the pixel ladies they covert even be sniffed at by another (non-existent) man.

{Personally I dont play cuck games because I'm a power player. Dont matter what game I play I wanna feel like the big guy. But I have zero issues with a bit of sharing. Cant say the same for most}

Best not to shake the hornets nest. Although you're suggestion of sneaky sex where MC & a LI is nearly caught is a great one (I love risque sex where people are trying not to get cought!)
I think I'm more or less the same as you, except for your attitude on hornet nests... sometimes you just have to kick that nest, shake things up a little :devilish:... otherwise you are in danger of falling into stagnant trends.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think I'm more or less the same as you, except for your attitude on hornet nests... sometimes you just have to kick that nest, shake things up a little :devilish:... otherwise you are in danger of falling into stagnant trends.
I agree in all with DomWolf. But if you want strudel, you have to shake the apple tree so that the apples fall. And throw away the rotten ones.
Those who like the game will stay, and those who don't mind sharing a girl with even themselves will go cry somewhere else.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
But I have zero issues with a bit of sharing & NTR is fine as long as I have a chance to combat it. Cant say the same for most.
I'm not a fan of any flavor of NTR whether giving or receiving, but I'm okay with it if it can be avoided. I don't do Jenny's storyline after rescuing Thomas...it's a sad situation for them, but not enough for me to do her.

Maghda isn't NTR to me, she's borderline ecstatic when you get rid of Dolf. There are other reasons I don't see her again after getting Edgar's stuff back. Which locks out Harald's fetch quests, but that's a price I'm willing to pay. Mia isn't even NTR-adjacent, it's more like waking up after drunk sex next to a stranger who leaves without telling you their name.

(I'd like a way for Thomas to redeem himself. Doesn't have to be a heroic save-the-day or self-sacrifice. Just something showing he's not a complete sad sack. Doubt it'll happen though.)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not a fan of any flavor of NTR whether giving or receiving, but I'm okay with it if it can be avoided. I don't do Jenny's storyline after rescuing Thomas...it's a sad situation for them, but not enough for me to do her.

Maghda isn't NTR to me, she's borderline ecstatic when you get rid of Dolf. There are other reasons I don't see her again after getting Edgar's stuff back. Which locks out Harald's fetch quests, but that's a price I'm willing to pay. Mia isn't even NTR-adjacent, it's more like waking up after drunk sex next to a stranger who leaves without telling you their name.
See I play Jenny's arc because I have no issue with reverse NTR... part of my power play is I like stealing women from guys in these guys (hence why I often advocate for rivals in one form or another) & Jenny is so much happier with her baby-daddy boytoy! :cool:

I'm not a fan of Maghda (she has grown on me a bit but still on the bottem tier for me), but my completionist nature drives me to do her content.

The Werewolf is basically rape. Mia THOUGHT it was MC only yo find out it was an imposter. Shes a victim of that scenario. Love hunting it down later!

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I agree in all with DomWolf. But if you want strudel, you have to shake the apple tree so that the apples fall. And throw away the rotten ones.
Those who like the game will stay, and those who don't mind sharing a girl with even themselves will go cry somewhere else.

How many apples are "rotten"? The game doesn't have much of any ntr content so it's safe to say the majority of the players aren't expecting it and likely wouldn't like it if it was suddenly added. To me it sounds like if it's a tv show or a book series and you suddenly decided to kill off a fan favorite character out of the blue, obviously a lot of people aren't going to like that

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How many apples are "rotten"? The game doesn't have much of any ntr content so it's safe to say the majority of the players aren't expecting it and likely wouldn't like it if it was suddenly added. To me it sounds like if it's a tv show or a book series and you suddenly decided to kill off a fan favorite character out of the blue, obviously a lot of people aren't going to like that
NTR what's in the game is mostly humorous in my opinion.
A werewolf is just an (un)lucky coincidence.
Shakala is just a "cultural" joke.
Ziva isn't actually MC's girlfriend, just a hookup buddy.
And in the rest of the cases, the MC is the bad guy, he fuck married women.
What bothered me the most was the criticism of MC's clone, who was the suitor here, which character was real and which was a clone? There was simply no point in complaining here.

The Werewolf is basically rape. Mia THOUGHT it was MC only yo find out it was an imposter. Shes a victim of that scenario. Love hunting it down later!
Actually, it wasn't even rape for mr, she wanted it, the werewolf met her, the MC made a fool of himself and missed the opportunity. It's a big coincidence.
But if it was mi wife it its really rape nad infidelity. I will not let myself be cuckolded :WeSmart:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Actually in the beginning there was a few sharing scenes (some avoidable, most not) but there was major backlash for them all. So it was in recent updates that Tinkerer began siphoning them out as optional.

-Shakala's Wedding Gangbang
-Werewolf + Mia

To name a couple. Even the relatively recent Duplication 3some (where MC fucks Erevi with his own double) got backlash. It's not something who played the early game wouldnt expect. It's also a fallout we have watched time & time again.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
See I play Jenny's arc because I have no issue with reverse NTR... part of my power play is I like stealing women from guys in these guys (hence why I often advocate for rivals in one form or another) & Jenny is so much happier with her baby-daddy boytoy! :cool:
And more power to you for enjoying it. :)

I don't avoid Maghda because of her looks, it's because when you first see her she's chowing down on roast peddler. Doesn't matter how much she likes you, progressing with her knowing that is...disturbing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
NTR what's in the game is mostly humorous in my opinion.
Actually, it wasn't even rape for mr, she wanted it, the werewolf met her, the MC made a fool of himself and missed the opportunity. It's a big coincidence.
But if it was mi wife it its really rape nad infidelity. I will not let myself be cuckolded :WeSmart:
Let's say it's a dark room. You're wife thinks you're gonna come in. Someone else goes in the room & she fucks them (thinking its you). Then you walk in & turn on the light saying sorry I'm late babes, after the dude left.

The Werewolf was the only participant who was in the know. So its I would say its rape. But I'm also not gonna argue/debate it lol.

I do get what you mean tho

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
And more power to you for enjoying it. :)

I don't avoid Maghda because of her looks, it's because when you first see her she's chowing down on roast peddler. Doesn't matter how much she likes you, progressing with her knowing that is...disturbing.
She does say she isnt a fan of human. That was more a Dolf thing lol

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes