F_paw31

Aug 26, 2024
Ok I got the auto save to work. Finally! I can play the game with no problems. Sorry if I inconvenienced you. It took me a while of going through the pages in this thread for me to find that post.
can you help me?
i got same error as u do Content>Resources>app.nw>save>Config.rpgsave.
how you solve it?

F_paw31

Aug 26, 2024
Hello, If anyone w could help me I would be so great full! I am on Mac and for some reason I cant seem to save anything! It keeps saying ERROR: Erofs read only file system. I saw one post about how to fix it, but it mentions a www file, which I can not find to save my life. I can only find, Content>Resources>app.nw>save>Config.rpgsave. I can use other people's save files that I found in this Thread just find, but I cant save over wright, delete or anything, only load them up.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Three scenes I would love to see be added to this game.

•A scene where MC is talking to a villager about the issues (cos hes mayor after all) & Victoria is blowing him behind the desk, unbeknownst to the villager.

•A scene where MC is railing Jenny in the shop & someone like Marcus (or Edgar or Eric) walk in on them to buy something. They awkwardly excuse themselves from the sight they walked into (mabey even lament poor Tom as they walk out).

•A new 4some scene with the vamps in the Castle bedroom. It's a bit annoying that the only 4some happens in the Cematery then it's just a memory.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Three scenes I would love to see be added to this game.

•A scene where MC is talking to a villager about the issues (cos hes mayor after all) & Victoria is blowing him behind the desk, unbeknownst to the villager.

•A scene where MC is railing Jenny in the shop & someone like Marcus (or Edgar or Eric) walk in on them to buy something. They awkwardly excuse themselves from the sight they walked into (mabey even lament poor Tom as they walk out).

•A new 4some scene with the vamps in the Castle bedroom. It's a bit annoying that the only 4some happens in the Cematery then it's just a memory.
if you joined the discord, Tinkeer would be aware of those...

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I have seen the ghost several time at the temple and each time she walks into my room, then disappears. Then after sleeping at the temple MC wakes up to find her sitting on the side of the bed. But, once again disappears. I read some time back you were suppose to talk to Ziva about the occurrence but never get the dialogue to do so. Then I read somewhere about doing something with MC.s mothers ring once his father gives it to him. Previous play through I never got any dialogue to talk to Ziva. Does anyone have the truth about what you're suppose to do involving the ghost. Thanks for any info.

Nov 3, 2020
I have seen the ghost several time at the temple and each time she walks into my room, then disappears. Then after sleeping at the temple MC wakes up to find her sitting on the side of the bed. But, once again disappears. I read some time back you were suppose to talk to Ziva about the occurrence but never get the dialogue to do so. Then I read somewhere about doing something with MC.s mothers ring once his father gives it to him. Previous play through I never got any dialogue to talk to Ziva. Does anyone have the truth about what you're suppose to do involving the ghost. Thanks for any info.
The next update is about the ghost. So we have to wait for the update to proceed further.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Get Ziva pregnant & pay Marcus to build a Nursary.

After building the childrens room in Temple you need to have (I think) 7 kids born from the Temple girls. After that you should see the "ghost" at least 2 times when sleeping in the Temple. After that speak to Ziva (I suggest completing Oksana's story with the vamps first tho).

Continue the Temple main story from that point to visit Family Farm. After wedding with Julia (half-sister) you'll get the ring. Talk to Ziva. Put on ring to see "Ghost". That's all for now, the next update is gonna give a lil more about this character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In what way? The "Ghost" has more to do in this update but I'm not sure how much more or what the full effect it will be. At least not until I play it myself. So how that's misleading?
+1
well.....
It's bad form to refer to an upcoming update too much, it'll likely just cause annoying "are we there yet" posts (or worse someone posting the test version)... I'm kinda surprised how few we've had recently, has the membership finally matured?

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes