DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm sure I've heard that said before, so I guess it's my bad as I failed to phrase my question properly, I'll try to frame it better...

"Has he specifically spoken about how strongly he feels about the current Book of Girls format or his willingness to re-assess it?"

I can kinda understand the ego boost from having all the girls arrayed in one space and how he might feel unwilling to fix something that in his opinion, isn't broke.
But it is clunky IMO, (and for people like me who have have eyesight issues, it can be a strain).
Well he seems worried these days about data storage & being able to finish the game (hence the talks about PQ2) so I think the idea is that all the girls are planned to be on the 1 "Page" so he can measure how much space he has to work with (or something like that, dont quote me word for word). So instead of making a new page I was thinking he could adjust it depending on his space & what he wants to add.

I'm hoping this story gets finished in THIS game & PQ2 is a new story (hopfully just the next phase in MC's life or mabey a new story all together). But if he does run out of space PQ2 might be more PQ Part-2.... (which would kinda suck)

But when it comes to how strongly he feels about it it's better to ask M3ntir & FunFuntomes As they are Tinkerer's Discord mods. They probably have a stronger idea than I do.

Reactions: Stil996

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
After reading the post here there is a lot of interesting things one could consider or think about. FIRST: the girls book could have a arrow to indicate 'turn the page' which would be the backside of the first page with the girls. I have seen this done in many games. Of course, they were in Renpy, not in RPGM. This is the only game I'm playing in this format. SECOND: dev could do this game in parts because of file size. I've seen several games that even had up to 5 parts, which caused me to think that it most have been a very large game. Depending on the game story and whatnot, I'm not sure I would want to play that particular game. However, with PQ there is no doubt that I would play it. NO matter the number of parts. I would do this even though I had wished that this game was done in Renpy. Simple because of the difference in vewable screen size. Of course this is just a personal preference.

LASTLY: mt thoughts on Mrs Miller and Gretta. I did not burn her house done, therefore, I never saw her. Had I seen her I might agree that she needs plowing. However, I do know granny and the best thing that could happen to her, even though she can't get pregnant, would be to put a smile on her face at night after giving her one of MC's famous pastries. Mia is always to tired for sex so you could sneak next door to granny and get some good old fashion sleep fun. That way it wouldn't be to trying for her. After a few nights of this she would be used to it and actually start looking forward to you visits because of all of the vitality you would be giving her. Adding some longevity to her life span. NO sex means an early death compared to the alternative.

Just some thoughts.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Frist ) that is speculation of the forum here. never said in stone what tinkerer wants to add more than like other 4-5 girls that more or less are comfirmed. Issue is more that the current game engine cant handle more stuff at a certain point so he needs to finish it.

second ) Depends more on the download thing, you could zip it into mutiple parts to download and than unzip it together so no need to make parts of the game. And stand-alone dont work if you want to traval around the world OR he needs to make a version with no scenes so you can continue the story in a smaller version ((doubt people will like it in the first place))

3) whole MRS mille is a joke here due she only female spirit in the village that dont have a rendor of her real looks so people here made it their in-joke here. On the discord is really mentioned. The female vendor in the city also has no rendor but TInkerer said it will be asian inspired woman at a point.

and i forgot who the F-gretta is :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
LASTLY: mt thoughts on Mrs Miller and Gretta. I did not burn her house done, therefore, I never saw her.
"Mrs. Miller" dosent even have a portrate. Some of the fanbase have created this fantasy about her even though she has zero character outside of "ai dont know how the fire started" &"Thank you so much sir".

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
3) whole MRS mille is a joke here due she only female spirit in the village that dont have a rendor of her real looks so people here made it their in-joke here. On the discord is really mentioned. The female vendor in the city also has no rendor but TInkerer said it will be asian inspired woman at a point.
This is no joke, this is fucking serious thing.

How can you be so fucking cruel. Poor Greta :cry:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Dude, Mrs Miller definitely IS NOT a joke... she is the best character that is yet to be fleshed out, her story practically writes itself.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
It is disgusting how low the chance to hit is when you don't have a torch. Especially when you're in a room full of torches. Grumpkin battles.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
It is disgusting how low the chance to hit is when you don't have a torch.
A total inability to see (blind or total darkness) without some other ability to compensate is a pretty serious impediment for knowing where to strike. :)
Especially when you're in a room full of torches. Grumpkin battles.
The first part (bats/mushrooms) doesn't have torches. I don't know if there's a way to set it up so only part of an area is subject to darkness.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes