Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
3.50 is outt
As FunFuntomes said, that's the test version which shouldn't get posted here. Besides actual bugs they are usually missing some bits; the dev straight up said this one is missing an animation and has placeholders for some things. Higher-tier supporters get the test builds and find stuff that got past QC.

X.x0 versions are test builds.
X.x1 are the "stable" builds, though there's usually a few things that still slip through.
X.x2 are "patched" builds that include fixes and sometimes tweaks; X.x1 doesn't always get an X.x2 (3.41 didn't get a 3.42).
X.x5 are "small updates" if there's some stuff to add but not enough for a full update. Usually things that were orginally meant for X.x1 but weren't included for some reason. Plus any outstanding fixes/tweaks. 3.15 was a small update to 3.11. There aren't many X.x5s.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
it changed quite bit with the new cheat way, there is a place now that daily resets to get potions and gold.
but the start of the game is setup to be bit grindy due the MC is a peasent with nothing. so how further you are the easyer you shold get items, gold and less farming.

but if you have issues or some painpoints let me know so see if something can be done, but no promises.
My "main problem" is that all the weapon attacks are just about the same. There is little advantage of one over the other... Until you get to the 2 handed stuff. Love the 2 handed hammer... That just about kills everything with one shot!
But right now, I'm "stuck" with no new quests to advance the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
My "main problem" is that all the weapon attacks are just about the same. There is little advantage of one over the other... Until you get to the 2 handed stuff. Love the 2 handed hammer... That just about kills everything with one shot!
Detailed weapon differences and detailed combat was never in Tinkerer's plan. He admits ranged weapons were an oversight, but he's looking into a way to rejigger them so they can be used on the area maps before close-in fights start. (That's trickier to balance for gameplay than a lot of people seem to think...)

IMO when the MC is at lower levels striking first is more important so a weapon with a higher Weapon Speed is better. At higher levels increased DEF reduces incoming damage and HP is higher, while increased Agility lets you use slower weapons and still hit first. I use a sword and switch to the axe when you pick it up at the orc fortress, and don't use two-handed weapons until well into the game. But, other people have different preferences & play styles. :)
But right now, I'm "stuck" with no new quests to advance the story.
3.5x, currently in test build with the higher-tier supporters, focuses on advancing the Temple/Tower conflict storyline. The last several updates have been mainly about "completing" existing Side girls, getting them to where they can give birth and have a reasonable stopping point in their individual stories. Including reasons to keep visiting them, typically gathering ingredients for you.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Damn, I had to dig into you. There hasn't been a word about Greta for a long time. There is place for both in my heart too. Although Mrs. Miller is almost as stingy as Uncle Scrooge
unfortunately the Book of Girls has only 6 spots left.no room for greta nor Mrs Miller

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
unfortunately the Book of Girls has only 6 spots left.no room for greta nor Mrs Miller
There is no need for plece for them in book. They have place in our hearts. Also they are such great personalities that they deserve their own page in the book.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
Is there a way to increase agility?
Used to be you could catch rabbits early on and get 1 agility point, but that does not seem to work anymore.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
There is no need for plece for them in book. They have place in our hearts. Also they are such great personalities that they deserve their own page in the book.
I just don't want y'all to go through heartbreak when Tinkerer doesn't add Greta and Mrs Miller, I hope he will but the chances are slim
Is there a way to increase agility?
Used to be you could catch rabbits early on and get 1 agility point, but that does not seem to work anymore.
you can drink an agility potion

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
FunFuntomes Yes, but I was looking for a permanent boost.
You can use Cheatmode and equip the Cheater's Medallion. It makes you virtually invincible (not 100% but almost) by boosting ALL your Attributes including Agility by ridiculous amounts (also HP/MP by not-quite-ridiculous amounts). But that only applies when it's equipped.

Short of that, no.

You *could* edit your game files but it's super easy to bork completely unrelated parts of the game if you do that, or the game entirely. The volume of "the game is broken/bugged/stuck" complaints traced back to bad edits is what prompted the dev to put the Medallion in the game. ;)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there's 31 girls in the game with v 3.50 brining the number to 33
Meh !!! I arrived at that number by doing a quick count of the Peasants Quest NYD341\www\img\faces folder... I guess I must have miscounted.
Looking back I guess I must have skipped daughters because they aren't named and Mia because she is listed as "Lia" for some reason and I read it as a dupe of Liandra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Meh !!! I arrived at that number by doing a quick count of the Peasants Quest NYD341\www\img\faces folder... I guess I must have miscounted.
Looking back I guess I must have skipped daughters because they aren't named and Mia because she is listed as "Lia" for some reason and I read it as a dupe of Liandra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia used to be called "Lia" but some time after introducing Liandra to the game Tinkerer decided they were too similiar, so he changed Lia into Mia.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Based on the confirmed girls the book may need an expansion in space cos theres only room for 4 more girls. We know Tinkerer plans to add a Dwarf & Madam Daiyu. He mentioned 2 Pets & we still havnt seen Cath. Also it's pretty much a given Qetesh will be on there... we dont have space. Also would suck not to get a Cave Goblin as that's the last Goblin race in the game & theres whsoperings of an Orc. The current version (including Big Red) isnt enough for all these girls
:(

If Tinkerer wants wiggle room he can add 1 extra space to each row. Then move the back button in line with the central row & move Obeah onto the left hand side.

That gives room for Cath, Daiyu, Dwarf, Cave Goblin, Orc, 2 Pets, Qetesh & 4 extra slots.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Based on the confirmed girls the book may need an expansion in space cos theres only room for 4 more girls. We know Tinkerer plans to add a Dwarf & Madam Daiyu. He mentioned 2 Pets & we still havnt seen Cath. Also it's pretty much a given Qetesh will be on there... we dont have space. Also would suck not to get a Cave Goblin as that's the last Goblin race in the game & theres whsoperings of an Orc. The current version (including Naamah) isnt enough for all these girls
:(

If Tinkerer wants wiggle room he can add 1 extra space to each row. Then move the back button in line with the central row & move Obeah onto the left hand side.

That gives room for Cath, Daiyu, Dwarf, Cave Goblin, Orc, 2 Pets, Qetesh & 4 extra slots.
I'd like to know why the general feeling is that he needs to do it on one page (Did he actually say something to this effect?) , that "page" is too crowded as it is, it would be much better IMO if he limited himself to a much smaller number per page anyway (say 4-6 girls/page) and give each more space for a proper portrait.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'd like to know why the general feeling is that he needs to do it on one page (Did he actually say something to this effect?) , that "page" is too crowded as it is, it would be much better IMO if he limited himself to a much smaller number per page anyway (say 4-6 girls/page) and give each more space for a proper portrait.
As far as I'm aware Tinkerer dosent want another page.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As far as I'm aware Tinkerer dosent want another page.
I'm sure I've heard that said before, so I guess it's my bad as I failed to phrase my question properly, I'll try to frame it better...

"Has he specifically spoken about how strongly he feels about the current Book of Girls format or his willingness to re-assess it?"

I can kinda understand the ego boost from having all the girls arrayed in one space and how he might feel unwilling to fix something that in his opinion, isn't broke.
But it is clunky IMO, (and for people like me who have have eyesight issues, it can be a strain).

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes