Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
For the NTR i don't like the giant Grug i mean he really does not belong in those scenes or even in that building or area. He would be much better with the other giant and we would do the netori. I mean for now we share Ziva but what will the future update bring same with the pregnancy will she get pregnant just from us or do we still need to share her lets say one kid our next kid his that would be little weird. I don't know my mind is a little in a weird state thinking about this.
I said the same stuff... I'd rather have Grinded a few days and become OP then slaughtered any resistance and Taken over Weirdwood too. But that doesn't seem to be the MC's story. I atleast would have prefered to Kill the giant and not share her during the scene. But the fact is Ziva is not going to be just with the MC she's a Hoe...
As for Pregnancy... the MC only manages to impregnate her cause he has the Potion of Enhanced Fertility nobody else can fertilize her... she better not Start fucking Grug when she is preggers... don't want the baby to be born with brain damage from Grug's giant wang hitting it in the head while it's still in her womb.

As for Shakala I didn't like the whole tribe of weak as shit goblins banging her but I did Like her covered in cum but Not enough to aprove of the whole gang bang much more prefer there be a potion or Spell that lets MC cum like a geyser on all the Females in the game can we import the geyser trait from breeding season ? lol

Tijomame

Dec 28, 2018
I said the same stuff... I'd rather have Grinded a few days and become OP then slaughtered any resistance and Taken over Weirdwood too. But that doesn't seem to be the MC's story. I atleast would have prefered to Kill the giant and not share her during the scene. But the fact is Ziva is not going to be just with the MC she's a Hoe...
As for Pregnancy... the MC only manages to impregnate her cause he has the Potion of Enhanced Fertility nobody else can fertilize her... she better not Start fucking Grug when she is preggers... don't want the baby to be born with brain damage from Grug's giant wang hitting it in the head while it's still in her womb.
What is it Hoe?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What is it Hoe?
Slang term for Whore, a prostitute someone who has sex in exchange for money ... though she is not technically a whore she fucks for her goddess even though we are still debating if she takes money for all the sex services she provides...

A hoe is also a gardening tool but that is irrelevant to this conversation, and not the hoe I was talking about.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
My memories are a little shaky it was a long time that i played her story but she is pregnant?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My memories are a little shaky it was a long time that i played her story but she is pregnant?
Technically No ... Or Not yet but ... I used an Enhanced Fertility potion and she commented about he excessive amount of jizz I uploaded inside her so I am assuming a marker was checked somewhere in the games code and when the update comes she will already be preggers from that Sly move I pulled on her and lil Caleh.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
DaughterInVillage_-_012.png

After what felt like an age, she's finally done! And it brings some big changes to the game. Easily the biggest update I've released to date!
In this version I have added to Erevi's story, and you'll get to travel with her daughter to unlock the secrets of fast travel!

What's new?
- 160+ new images
- New character (Erevi's daughter)
- 3 new quests
- 3 new map sections (1 outdoor, 2 indoor sections)
- 1 refurbished map section (The Goblin Forest)
- All enemies on outdoor maps are now represented by sprites. No more random encounters. Each sprite may represent multiple enemies (chances of encountering multiple enemies increases by level of the player). Some indoor sections still have the old random encounters.
- Fast travel between Waystones to reduce travel time over large distances
- New enemies
- a new weapon in the shop (short sword)
- A regional map. Yes! That map you stole from the mayor can actually be viewed now. It only took me 2 years:)

I believe that's mostly it...

Anyway, it will be available for download for Patrons shortly!

Tinkerer

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes