Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
There's nothing inside the www folder. Am I the only one or is everyone having the same problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's nothing inside the www folder. Am I the only one or is everyone having the same problem?
You should have placed the decensor.txt inside there or you'll miss all content to a certain character... also that's where the save folder will be once you have any... but other than that there is nothing (visible).
The game is protected and encrypted
There is another missing png in the game. You cannot continue after the hair quest. Needs to be fixed.
I didn't get any errors... I completed setting the trap, captureing Dolf and Visit Mahgda without issues.
You might wanne redownload the game?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You should have placed the decensor.txt inside there or you'll miss all content to a certain character... also that's where the save folder will be once you have any... but other than that there is nothing (visible).
The game is protected and encrypted
Thanks.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.09.2019
I am getting this error. Screenshot_2019-09-07-13-18-23-699_org.peasants.quest.the66.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to activate Frida's bit, because I can't seem to get her to say she's bored and I'm following the provided walkthrough

Nvm: found out I had to ask her to have sex

Last edited:

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Hmm.. did I miss something? I cleared the attic and I'm supposed to talk with someone about making furniture. I guess it's the carpenter? The shop where the beds are? Anyway, I went to him and he made me a crossbow. After that he only say Hello and that's it.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes