Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I'm trying to do the magda quest. I have gotten her pregnant. So I go to the tailor and he doesn't offer to sell me the women's disguise. I have talked to all the girls and none of them have any speech options to the bait quest. But if I go to the Goblin star it says can't go there because the male goblin will eat me without a decoy. This quest seems bugged to me. QAny ideas what I need to do?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Ok so I'm trying to do the magda quest. I have gotten her pregnant. So I go to the tailor and he doesn't offer to sell me the women's disguise. I have talked to all the girls and none of them have any speech options to the bait quest. But if I go to the Goblin star it says can't go there because the male goblin will eat me without a decoy. This quest seems bugged to me. QAny ideas what I need to do?
Do you have a sheep in your inventory? Did you go to Caleah? It must be one of those things you didn't do.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Do you have a sheep in your inventory? Did you go to Caleah? It must be one of those things you didn't do.
Caleah is the priestess? Then yes. No dialog related to the quest, just says something like good to see you. I bought a sheep from the farmer. So yes to both. Unless something went screwy with the save. Is there a way to check if you have a sheep?

Assh

Oct 14, 2017
when i am making strength potion it saying you dont have all ingredients what i have to do tell anyone

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when i am making strength potion it saying you dont have all ingredients what i have to do tell anyone
sacred water, gator carcass and bear claw from my memory
... and multi posting is NOT going to give you faster answers... nor is it a good style

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
I need help...
How do you extract the .exe?
Also... would love if somebody shared their save...
I deleted my last one... storage running low...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need help...
How do you extract the .exe?
Also... would love if somebody shared their save...
I deleted my last one... storage running low...
why do you wanne extract the .exe in the first place?... I'd understand if you asked for a zip or 7zip...

Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
Then you have to check what ingredients you're missing. All the potions' ingredients are listed in the background of the potion making menu

sacred water, gator carcass and bear claw from my memory
... and multi posting is NOT going to give you faster answers... nor is it a good style
Wow, you can actually remember. I had to load the game to check(y):)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes