Assh

Oct 14, 2017
Then you have to check what ingredients you're missing. All the potions' ingredients are listed in the background of the potion making menu

Wow, you can actually remember. I had to load the game to check(y):)
while potion makeing its not showing any thing i thing problem in the game any bug

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
where can i get potatoes?
There are potatoes to pick up at various map locations, one should be around the north part of the farm in town, not far from the mill if I recall.. once you have a "crop" you can plant it and get more after a week, so with patience you never run out.. but seriously.. running around the maps and pick up stuff should be one of the first things to do when playing games like these so I can fully understand the sarcastic answer another gave.

The only crop so far you can't find on maps for a free pick-up is Weed, but you can buy those from the miller and then start your own production. Carrot seeds you can buy at the store in town, which also sells various other stuff and instructs you how to make a steak etc etc.. try to play the game a bit more b4 asking trivial questions ;)

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
If anyone gets stuck on Frida's birthing quest like I did (I didn't install the lock on her door before going to get her sister) there is a workaround. Just get an rpg maker save editior, go into advanced, edit switch and variables and flick on the got padlock box. that will let you pass.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
How do i get mia pregnant? im following the guide and just finished ring a bell.
i've done her date and used the fertility potion on her 3 times..
after days of waiting still nothing happens

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
How can i make magda a pregnant.
Im doing all that shitty thing but anything doesnt change she isnt became a pregnant

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm... going to wait until bug fixes are done, lest I add to the eight pages of repetition of the same complaints over & over.

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017
So what is the latest poll about? Who are the lucky candidates?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes