Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I NOT UNDESTEND WHY STILL NO ONES NOT WRITE THE MOST IMPOTANT PROBLEM FOR 1.71/1.75 VERSION GAME?
GAME NOT HAVE SOUND! ANY SOUND! BGM/BGS/SE/ME! WTF?
I DOWNLOUAD BOTH VERSION IN BOTH VAR, NORMAL AND COMPRESSED!!!
WHY ALL SILIENSE? AND FEMEALE GOBLIN QUEST ALSO NOT WORK!!! IT NOT APPERIES!!!

AND NO, MY PC IS TOTALY NORMAL! I PLAY RIGHT NOW "MY NEW LIFE" AND NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SOUND!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: s278a and J..D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I NOT UNDESTEND WHY STILL NO ONES NOT WRITE THE MOST IMPOTANT PROBLEM FOR 1.71/1.75 VERSION GAME?
GAME NOT HAVE SOUND! ANY SOUND! BGM/BGS/SE/ME! WTF?
I DOWNLOUAD BOTH VERSION IN BOTH VAR, NORMAL AND COMPRESSED!!!
WHY ALL SILIENSE? AND FEMEALE GOBLIN QUEST ALSO NOT WORK!!! IT NOT APPERIES!!!

AND NO, MY PC IS TOTALY NORMAL! I PLAY RIGHT NOW "MY NEW LIFE" AND NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SOUND!!!
because that seems to be a single user problem... not with the build.
check the options wether or not you turned those off

Reactions: s278a

myself

Sep 21, 2017
hum im having a prob even after using 15 giant phalus and 15 enhanced fertility simulteously Mghda doesnt get pregnant is there anything missing here?

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
don`t think my panties are coming off,for a few potatoes
What do I have to do with Frida to move on?
when I talk to her only that answer I get

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...sounds like you didn't follow the advice in this thread and now she is mad at you... well pay her daily visits and give her a bushel of vegetables until she forgives you (...which probably will take quiet a while)

bsanki

Apr 17, 2019
I really fcked up...I need magic portion for battles...but she was capture by goblins. ...I can't able to fight them...I'm loosing ..I don't know what to do ...any one help me... bandages no use trust me..why the hell developers keep the levels like that ..I'm at 13 lvl still can't beat them... ...plz guys help me...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you talkeing about the Mia rape event?
If fighting groups Magic is a safe bet... you should try useing the lightning skill and it will be an easy win

bsanki

Apr 17, 2019
If fighting groups Magic is a safe bet... you should try useing the lightning skill and it will be an easy win
[/QUOTEno
No I'm talking abt saving elf from well....can u send me save file for gaint marriage...even there I can't able to kill retrieve statue...I just want to do that gaint quest....that's all...pls anyone

bsanki

Apr 17, 2019
Plz guys I played almost 2days...without break..now I'm in difficult situation...plz send me a save file of where he retrieve ideal...and I want to see party situation that's all ....plz any one

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes