G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 397787
can anyone help me about this mission?
if you go during the day, all you have to do is open the grave /if you want to have sex scenes go at night

When the mayor told the MC that there were nasty things going on in the cemetery he was right. From the moment the MC steps into the cemetery he is attacked by Zombies. Over and over again. He kills one and another appears as if out of nowhere. When he gets to the back of the cemetery the MC will notice a small blood stain just outside the crypt but when he tries to enter he can't get in. “It's locked. There has to be some way of opening it from the outside”

Look at the crypt to the right. See the discolored block at the the bottom. Push it. Ta Da … the crypt door opens. (SAVE YOUR GAME!!!)

Go inside. The MC will see a large coffin. Now this is where Tinkerer played a little trick on all of us. If the MC opens the coffin during the daytime the 3 Vampires will instantly turn to dust. This will complete the quest and he can collect the reward. BUT if he waits and comes back to the cemetery during the night he will find three luscious beauties waiting for him. The problem is that they are vampires.

It seems that they're stuck in the cemetery because their Master still blames them for something they did 200 years ago. “Shez! … Talk about being a grumpy old man!”

You now have two options: Pleasuring them or Helping them. I don't suggest you offer to pleasure them. It ends badly for the MC. Instead, offer to help them and become their Delivery Boy.

BB2Kenjiro

Sep 11, 2019
Hmmm. I seem to be having trouble after copying my save files from v1.71 to v1.75 www save folder. The game crashes before it opens the save files. Any idea how to fix this problem?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes