mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ah, I see, you dont happen to know how to learn the heavy armor and two handed weapon skills?
You got those skills later in the story with the sex priestress after taking back the temple just keep progressing the main story and you'll get there

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Went to the mountains, i cant find a crystal for the spyglass quest, is the quest bugged or unfinished?
QUEST: Recovering the Crystal
Prerequisites: Spyglass
The abandoned crystal mine is in the Mountain Pass zone. After entering the Mountain Pass follow the
path east. You will run into some Black Goblins along the way. They are tougher than regular Goblins,
but if you can't handle them, you definitely can 't handle the Ogre. You will eventually come to a mine,
but it is not the mine you are looking for. Go past it, and you will reach an area where you can go up
onto the snowy ledge above. Go up and head back west.
Save outside

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
QUEST: Recovering the Crystal
Prerequisites: Spyglass
The abandoned crystal mine is in the Mountain Pass zone. After entering the Mountain Pass follow the
path east. You will run into some Black Goblins along the way. They are tougher than regular Goblins,
but if you can't handle them, you definitely can 't handle the Ogre. You will eventually come to a mine,
but it is not the mine you are looking for. Go past it, and you will reach an area where you can go up
onto the snowy ledge above. Go up and head back west.
Save outside
Wow feel so stupid now, ive passed that snowy passage like twice now, i thought it was part of an unexplorable part of the mountain... lol :ROFLMAO: Thanks a lot:D

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
i know why people keep talking about shakala's wedding part being ntr, but honestly, its very mild to me. for one, she chose you permanently and above all others, and is only letting the gobbos get their first, and last, crack at her before she seals that up under a single cock and key. after the wedding she's yours and only yours. and also, you already got her pregnant by that point, so its not like they're knocking her up.

still tho. more magda content and maybe some extra rosy content.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes