Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
i know why people keep talking about shakala's wedding part being ntr, but honestly, its very mild to me. for one, she chose you permanently and above all others, and is only letting the gobbos get their first, and last, crack at her before she seals that up under a single cock and key. after the wedding she's yours and only yours. and also, you already got her pregnant by that point, so its not like they're knocking her up.

still tho. more magda content and maybe some extra rosy content.
People just don't like it. It's not that deep. Tinkerer will add an option and make everyone happy what's bad about that.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
it was never an argument, just a thought. i wonder whats the option to avoid the group oner? my guess is you punch them all off her during the wedding and carry her back to the tent or something.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
it was never an argument, just a thought. i wonder whats the option to avoid the group oner? my guess is you punch them all off her during the wedding and carry her back to the tent or something.
I like your thought of punching them all and take her back to the tent. I hope Tinkerer will re-make this scene.

MSchatt

May 31, 2018
Hmmm. I seem to be having trouble after copying my save files from v1.71 to v1.75 www save folder. The game crashes before it opens the save files. Any idea how to fix this problem?
hey i just got the same problem and solved deleting the www file and copying my old www file from the v1.71 into the v1.75 folder , hope it works for you too :D.

Reactions: BB2Kenjiro

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i know why people keep talking about shakala's wedding part being ntr, but honestly, its very mild to me. for one, she chose you permanently and above all others, and is only letting the gobbos get their first, and last, crack at her before she seals that up under a single cock and key. after the wedding she's yours and only yours. and also, you already got her pregnant by that point, so its not like they're knocking her up.

still tho. more magda content and maybe some extra rosy content.
Don't bother, some people are way too paper thin when it comes to this matter. Just enjoy the game and let those other pirates cry a river. :)

Also Magda content is always welcome. Still need to play the newest version...hehe

Dec 29, 2017
looks like im going to have to wait till theres an update considering iv added the bug fix and am still getting issues with the game

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I must say I really liked the game. Maybe more animated and longer scenes would be nice. Overall it was really good.

Few thoughts and ideas about the game what I would like to see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two Questions:

- I could only hunt a werewolf and kill him. I chose the intended way. Did I something wrong?

- more sex with Alice possible? I mean before the marriage quests starts. Her visiting in the guest room of he inn? Did I something wrong? After the first sex scene I gave her so many flowers and had so many dates, but it was not possible again. :-(

Reactions: timpo

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Maghda is the same like before. The change says theres three scenes but I see only 2. First one when I visit to make her pregnant. Second is when I trap dolf. How to trigger the third one?

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
I have searched for walkthrough and have only got a 1.04 one with some other incremental ones.
Can somebody share the walkthrough that can be expanded upon using the one in the OP.
I have downloaded android so I don't have the one in the folder.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Maghda is the same like before. The change says theres three scenes but I see only 2. First one when I visit to make her pregnant. Second is when I trap dolf. How to trigger the third one?
Was the second one Anal? If not you need to go to her a third time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone tell what was in the poll for Support character for the next update.
I support this. :p
I have searched for walkthrough and have only got a 1.04 one with some other incremental ones.
Can somebody share the walkthrough that can be expanded upon using the one in the OP.
I have downloaded android so I don't have the one in the folder.
Really? Because i just searched for "walkthrough" and found it on the first page.

Anyway, here is the link for the folders with walkthroughs, V175 included.

Reactions: Maxedout and s278a
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes