May 2, 2017
I've been avoiding this game for the longest time because of tags like ntr and rape. Are those avoidable or are those major part of the story?
Edit: This question probably gets asked around a lot so I apologize for being a lazy bum

• Angry
Reactions: mazqaz

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I've been avoiding this game for the longest time because of tags like ntr and rape. Are those avoidable or are those major part of the story?
Edit: This question probably gets asked around a lot so I apologize for being a lazy bum

For most part you’re the one doing it to others. It’s avoidable everywhere except in goblin quest since that is how they do weddings

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Nah, you're good to go. MC pretty much ploughs everything: goblins, humans, giants, ogres, demons, dragons, vampires, you name it.
One unexpected ( and pretty damn funny) orgy scene that has few goblinophobes here riled up (now I sound like a damn SJW), but nearly all sex scenes are with MC involved. Also some femdom, but it's so hilarious even if you're not into it.
The rest you can easily prevent/avoid.

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
You F***ing Serious? Soo, it means, No Fix FeMale Goblin Quest waht not appiries after talk in Bar, No Fix Frida do not wanna birth when she pregnant (no matter how moch days gone), No Fix... F*** it... I ma done... F*** this Bugged Game...
i mean, maybe if you informed the Dev while speaking English they might be able to address what it is that you are complaining about? Just a thought

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so I'm on my mac and trying to play the game through wine stable but for some reason it won't work, can anyone help?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You F***ing Serious? Soo, it means, No Fix FeMale Goblin Quest waht not appiries after talk in Bar, No Fix Frida do not wanna birth when she pregnant (no matter how moch days gone), No Fix... F*** it... I ma done... F*** this Bugged Game...
The female goblin appears when you pick dead goblins around the map. The requirement is that you have delivered goblin ears to the mayor.
Frida's pregnancy is tied to a quest that requires the completion of few other quests.
Regarding rape scenes, you get the option to storm in and be the hero.
The only NTR ish scene is the goblin wedding but it's a sidequest so you can pause it by not defeating the krogath. It will be patched in 2 updates

NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
What happened to the compressed version it's download link is gone instead it's just plain white text with a * sign on it but can't figure out what it means sorry if it's a noob question and if it was mentioned somewhere.

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
What happened to the compressed version it's download link is gone instead it's just plain white text with a * sign on it but can't figure out what it means sorry if it's a noob question and if it was mentioned somewhere.
It is not updated so not put in OP. Mostly because the older versions had bugs and Ops are usually kept bug free.
You may still find it by searching for it.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
What's the recommended weapons that people use? Been using the spear because 2 attack and 3 agi without taking away shield, but should I go for the zweihander for the increased damage?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes