Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i know why people keep talking about shakala's wedding part being ntr, but honestly, its very mild to me. for one, she chose you permanently and above all others, and is only letting the gobbos get their first, and last, crack at her before she seals that up under a single cock and key. after the wedding she's yours and only yours. and also, you already got her pregnant by that point, so its not like they're knocking her up.

still tho. more magda content and maybe some extra rosy content.
I like your thought of punching them all and take her back to the tent. I hope Tinkerer will re-make this scene.
Do shakala give birth?
Shakala giving birth is part of the main story... since her father, the Goblin King, will not be pleased with hybrids
farmer could be envious and you need to do something for him or make a deal. Which could be for example that he get for you a farm helper (maybe a niece from another town) and manage the fields with the MC. Some other people get nervous because of it and the MC need to speak with the mayor telling him that the village could get rich and especially the mayor even more rich. :) Building warehouses and silos for the crops... Even the MC should wonder why this is happening and maybe there is later an explanation.
the MC is going to become the mayor
is the MC also the Chosen One of the goddess Quetesh? Which maybe would also explain his ability to grow things faster. It would be coold if the MC could later decide on which side he is. Quetesh or Nergal or even try to get both sides together. Last one would be my favorite. I liked it that the succubuss thinks Quetesh is evil. So maybe both sides are wrong in what they believe of the other side.
there's a theory that Quetesh is his mother
I hope the vampire ladies can get pregnant and birth Dhampirs. Maybe with the enh. fert. potion. (Dhampirs are part of a balkan folklore, offsprings of humans and vampires. )
the vampires questline involves defeating their master, gaining vampiric powers and impregnating the vampire sisters
- After the witch is the priestess, remove witch hut in the text and add priestess hut.
Tinkerer usually reworks maps when an update involves that area
would be cool if the ghouls who live on the cemetary would have actually a cave under a tomb where they live/hide. Maybe before the vampires appear, the MC kills all the males till he reach the ghoul women. :) Maybe the ghouls count as undeads, but actually are not undead. And can produce normally offspings and the MC must help.
there are different plans for the ghoul girl.
Maghda is the same like before. The change says theres three scenes but I see only 2. First one when I visit to make her pregnant. Second is when I trap dolf. How to trigger the third one?
you unlock the others by visiting Maghda
... gator= kind of crocodile
... carcass (maybe use a translator)
now where do those animals live normally?
Florida?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone have the patch or fix for Victoria freezing the game when coming to slap you?

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
i loved this game, he is much more than just a fap, the imersion is pretty god as well, i have now a lot of children.

BB2Kenjiro

Sep 11, 2019
hey i just got the same problem and solved deleting the www file and copying my old www file from the v1.71 into the v1.75 folder , hope it works for you too :D.
Its shows the message "Failed to load: img/faces/actor4.png", then it crashes. I hope they would be able to address this problem...Its a great game, awesome on the rpg game part. I wish for stronger enemies on the map though.

• Angry
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Assh

Oct 14, 2017
i went to tailor shop and he said he has large blue dress in the corner but in game its showing nothing any one can help me very is that dress is

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes