RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
How to complete the rats quest after capturing the 2 rats? I'm stuck! When heading back to Erevi she just says that she can hear squeeks all over, and tells me to get to work.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Peasant's Quest [v1.76] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.98 GB

Download Win (239 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
i really want to see a Lamia or mermaid appear in this game
Lamia, Harpy, Centauress, Classical Animal girl (wolf/dog/fox/cat), or Mermaid (though that one would be difficult as there isn't any water around) would be interesting additions.

Though it looks like Thinkerer is sticking towards the humanoid monster girls (demoness, goblin, ogre, vampire, giant, elf, halfling) or fully anthropomorphized (dragon girl, bat girl) and not towards bestial monster girls.

The centaur and werewolf have been male, but a female take would be interesting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
or Mermaid (though that one would be difficult as there isn't any water around)
There are several bodies of water around... each of the villages (human, Goblin, Giants) have either a lake or river and in the mountain area of Black Goblins and the area infront of the tower of dread are more.
We also know that there are underground waterways (like the well with the sacred water) and there is the swamp ofc.
Plenty of areas to have an isloated cave or laguna with merfolk.
Though it looks like Thinkerer is sticking towards the humanoid monster girls (demoness, goblin, ogre, vampire, giant, elf, halfling) or fully anthropomorphized (dragon girl, bat girl) and not towards bestial monster girls.
I would still count the afformentioned creatures humanoid, as their upper bodies tend to be human and in the case of there werewolf you could consider it a humanoid furry.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, we should just wait for the nxt update huh, its lucky that this update only have a few new features.
Back than there already was a bugfix available at the OP... in 1.76 it is even implemented (latest version)... so no need to wait.
But paying attention or useing the search function could have reduced your waiting time even more is what I am saying.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes