Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I'm way past that mission now and I'm not starting over for 1 or 2 scenes. Is there anything to gain from adding the mod at this point?
All scenes have a spirit potion point... not sure if they are visible without the patch though
so how do complete arouse the mayor quest i use the moonflower and then wait but nothing happens and Victoria is nowhere to be found is it glitched?
Sometimes it takes more than one application... maybe the mayor doesn't drink his wine every day.

May 2, 2017
I don't get the option to buy the toys for dungeon from carpenter. I bought the alchemy table thingy, is there something I have to do before the toys? Any help would be really appreciated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't get the option to buy the toys for dungeon from carpenter. I bought the alchemy table thingy, is there something I have to do before the toys? Any help would be really appreciated
have you been to the tower of Dread?
Did you capture a bat breeder for your own entertainment?

Balakutak

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone here use save data from the PC version to Android? Do you experience lag when loading data and playing on the Android version?

Is this happening to me only?

harry johnson

Mar 26, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Visiting Victoria Quest? I finished the Win Back Victoria Quest but the window shows is the option for the spirit potion...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes