sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
you would get close to a trapped and enraged ogre? :eek:
You certainly wouldn't live long enough in a fantasy world to impregnate a single women.:devilish:
lol you are hurry to hate answer me.I have bow for first weapon my dude.And a long sword make the job btw witgout orc make something.And your theory is bad too for a second reason.because he is distructed you kill him 100% easily.
See his words when he traped. uh-huh. They show suprised feelings.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
lol you are hurry to hate answer me.I have bow for first weapon my dude.And a long sword make the job btw witgout orc make something.And your theory is bad too.because he is distructed you kill him 100% easily.
Not trying to be shameing you... but an ogre has an incredible durable leather hide and the Bow has the lowest dmg output of all the weapons... unless you want to spend the rest of the day trying to prick him with arrows and hope he won't get free before you are done.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Not trying to be shameing you... but an ogre has an incredible durable leather hide and the Bow has the lowest dmg output of all the weapons... unless you want to spend the rest of the day trying to prick him with arrows and hope he won't get free before you are done.
Two handed sword like those in game of thrones?I think i get you here.Btw what your opinion about maghda now? She is hotter and sexier now i think.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Two handed sword like those in game of thrones?I think i get you here.
while that certainly will have a higher chance of success that means you need to get close enough that he can grab you and use you like a wet towel to hit the trees around :eek:
Best option ignore him and steal his girlfriend... maybe he'll die of a broken heart :devilish:

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
while that certainly will have a higher chance of success that means you need to get close enough that he can grab you and use you like a wet towel to hit the trees around :eek:
Best option ignore him and steal his girlfriend... maybe he'll die of a broken heart :devilish:
Yes character is so small that is possible to be grab and hit him in the trees.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:Whatever the update is nice blue clothes and new sex sence for frida and blowjob ,anal sex with maghda

Last edited:

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i have 3 questions
where do i find the map?
where do i find clay?
how do you progress with the horse chick she only seems interested in fucking here horse

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
i have 3 questions
where do i find the map?
where do i find clay?
how do you progress with the horse chick she only seems interested in fucking here horse
Map is in the mayor's house.
Clay is near the river in the south east corner of the town.
Continue the main quest line until you have cleared the orcs from Ziva's temple, then learn the summon spell from Erevi.

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Looked at the update and had no idea who Maghda was, I a spent a bit of time going over the forum to find out and when I saw her again I know why I blocked her out she is disgusting I quickly quit the game and restart and skipped her quests and just did Frida's quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Looked at the update and had no idea who Maghda was, I a spent a bit of time going over the forum to find out and when I saw her again I know why I blocked her out she is disgusting I quickly quit the game and restart and skipped her quests and just did Frida's quest.
You are of course entitled to your own opinion (personaly I am no fan of her either).
I certainly am happy to see it didn't discourage you from playing the remaining part of this update.
And I can't blame Tinkerer from useing a minor update to soothing the waves by "beautifying" Mahgda a bit... she certainly is still no looker, but in her first version she also was dirty, makeing me fear the MC will certainly catch a case of Syphilies.
That said Tinkerer wasn't intending of pushing much more content into her at this point... and I am certainly looking forward to the next update.

L1ghtwish

Sep 21, 2019
just finished playing or atleast i think i did anyways game is fun and interesting then i searched for h scenes in case i missed anything and turns out there are few scenes with Erevis daughter but i have no clue how to get them i followed walkthrough but nothing happens is it glitched or something?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
just finished playing or atleast i think i did anyways game is fun and interesting then i searched for h scenes in case i missed anything and turns out there are few scenes with Erevis daughter but i have no clue how to get them i followed walkthrough but nothing happens is it glitched or something?
Check the OP for the decensor patch. It won't be in the official walkthrough as that is a patreon facing product of the dev, but there is a way to get some scenes with your first grown up daughter. Follow the directions in the patch and you might have to replay some stuff as I don't know if the spirit potions would work if you never triggered the full event.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes