Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Goblin Female part 2 not begin , im 8 level, and in the goblin forest i m not found a boar corps , pls help

p.s where i need learn hunt skills to use traps for magna husband?
It's either boar corpse or goblin corpse as for the location it's mention in walkthrough if I'm not mistaken. You can learn trap from caleah the swamp elf

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hi, guys, I have some problems with the game. I have done 59 quests but in Peasants Quest Guide v141 say there is 61.I'm a little stuck here...o_O:cautious:
Also, I try to finish the quest at the cemetery by pressing on the tomb but nothing happened.....
I want some similar game like this to play any recommendations?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, guys, I have some problems with the game. I have done 59 quests but in Peasants Quest Guide v141 say there is 61.I'm a little stuck here...o_O:cautious:
Also, I try to finish the quest at the cemetery by pressing on the tomb but nothing happened.....
Visit the cemetery at night.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Apparently you became their Thral... in that case you can't complete that Quest... yet

Reactions: morph6785

Alexornis

Feb 23, 2019
1. dureing the breeder game there are 4 shematic arrows in the bottom left corner of the picture...use the responding arrows from there
2. did you already recover the high priestess crown from the graveyard and recaptured the temple for the other pristess?
the vampire Sisters should be following after that
How to recover the high priestess crown? I so confused right now.

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
Let them continue with Victoria! I need to see more of that mature whore!:oops:

I know that it is not here to make suggestions, but I will still do it!
I think they should give prominence to the protagonist's children, like the demon daughter, they will all have babies! so you have to see all those little bastards have a little fun too!

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let them continue with Victoria! I need to see more of that mature whore!:oops:

I know that it is not here to make suggestions, but I will still do it!
I think they should give prominence to the protagonist's children, like the demon daughter, they will all have babies! so you have to see all those little bastards have a little fun too!
considering that they grow up from babys to little children that won't happen... except of Everies first daugther non of the children truely grows up

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
The last version I played introduced the date at the pond with Caleah. Can anybody tell me which walkthroughs I have to start reading now to continue? I can´t find the date in the walktroughs...

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
The last version I played introduced the date at the pond with Caleah. Can anybody tell me which walkthroughs I have to start reading now to continue? I can´t find the date in the walktroughs...
You need to get the lamps from the swamp then place the lamps near the river in weirdwood. After that talk to the Caleah. Ask her to go out. She will ask you 3 questions. Unfortunately I don't remember the correct answers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That was one of the Quest mentioned in the initial Guide... you might still have some content in that one... but it should be quiet close to the end. Afterwards they are numbered by Version

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Just read through the guides. Too bad there is no new content with the girls from the Temple, the Vampires or the Orc :(
Nothing new from the mayor´s wife either :(

• Angry
Reactions: s278a
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes