skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a problem with the Vampire thrall quest? Never got the option to give a captured human to one of the Vampire sisters, only the 'leave the captive tied outside the crypt?' and the quest never completes...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is there a problem with the Vampire thrall quest? Never got the option to give a captured human to one of the Vampire sisters, only the 'leave the captive tied outside the crypt?' and the quest never completes...
Been a while since I played but I think you need to give them the captive directly by talking to them when you have it in the inventory,also the captives can also be dwarfs and bat breeders not only humans.

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
That's the problem, I never get the option to talk to them - the crypt is always closed, and I only get the option to leave the captive at the crypt - not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's the problem, I never get the option to talk to them - the crypt is always closed, and I only get the option to leave the captive at the crypt - not sure what I'm doing wrong...
You are apparently visiting dureing the day... but they are Vampires and hate/fear the sunlight... return dureing the night

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
You are apparently visiting dureing the day...
Daytime is when the crescent thing is showing in the time block and the moonflowers glow, right? How stupid of me to think that creatures of darkness would be roaming around the open during daytime...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Daytime is when the crescent thing is showing in the time block and the moonflowers glow, right? How stupid of me to think that creatures of darkness would be roaming around the open during daytime...
No need to get snout... your explanation could have easily been understood as a visit at the wrong time...
And sadly you wouldn't be the first doing that mistake.
How about a screen of the key items while you are at it?
or what the Ladies tell you if you talk to them? (they should atleast drop a standard Line)
do you have 2 Enegry potions in your inventory?
...and these questions are interesting since I can't reproduce this situation with my own saves

Reactions: PalmFace

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
No need to get snout... your explanation could have easily been understood as a visit at the wrong time...
And sadly you wouldn't be the first doing that mistake.
How about a screen of the key items while you are at it?
or what the Ladies tell you if you talk to them? (they should atleast drop a standard Line)
do you have 2 Enegry potions in your inventory?
...and these questions are interesting since I can't reproduce this situation with my own saves
I have the bat breeder in key items, 2 energy potions in inventory.

The vampires don't tell me anything, because the crypt doesn't open for me to give them the captive. All I can do is leave them tied up outside. "I could tie up the bat breeder and leave her as a present for my masters" - that's it, and the option to leave them there or not.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. Was just about to hit "send" on saying "talk to the girls in the graveyard cuz they go outside at night".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Judging by the clothes and the pomel of the sword, that's some noble....
or wannebe noble / fraudster... that tries to seduce Gwyneth make her come with him to a bigger town and than use her as prostitue or sell her as slave.
Plenty of dark stories like that in the medieval universe

EDIT:
On another look this looks like that guy is threatening her.... not seduceing.
the hand in her hair on the side of her head and shoveing the decaptivated head right into her face... while she looks panicked and tries to push the head away

Last edited:

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
Shakala giving birth is part of the main story... since her father, the Goblin King, will not be pleased with hybrids

the MC is going to become the mayor

there's a theory that Quetesh is his mother

the vampires questline involves defeating their master, gaining vampiric powers and impregnating the vampire sisters

Tinkerer usually reworks maps when an update involves that area

there are different plans for the ghoul girl.

you unlock the others by visiting Maghda

Florida?
You seem to know a lot about how the story gonna progress. Do you mind sharing with us in a little detail?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You seem to know a lot about how the story gonna progress. Do you mind sharing with us in a little detail?
...Pigs gonna fly across the sky and spit fire like dragons to punish the humans who murdered and ate their brethrens...
honestly most of this is more personal anticipation than actually backed by Tinkerer.
As far as we know there is no Goblin King as that would have meant the tribes are united and not as currently engaged in territorial battles.
We know that the MC was touched by Nergal before the last war ended... and accordingly blessed by that touch... Nergal wouldn't have chosen a Bastard of his cheating wife as his champion

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
or wannebe noble / fraudster... that tries to seduce Gwyneth make her come with him to a bigger town and than use her as prostitue or sell her as slave.
Plenty of dark stories like that in the medieval universe

EDIT:
On another look this looks like that guy is threatening her.... not seduceing.
the hand in her hair on the side of her head and shoveing the decaptivated head right into her face... while she looks panicked and tries to push the head away
He also has a ring. Which could imply a Mrs Ashole having a scene in the update

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
Bro can anyone help me I'm stuck at waystone quest bcz due to my daughter I'm unable to go to 6th waystone in forgotten valley pls help

Reactions: Pervy_Conan
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes