Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
I think i got stuck.
Im on the quest to get the gemstone for the temple, i handed in the 12 crystallized eggs, found the high priestess notes.
I can't go down the stairs in the temple. MC just says " I don't feel like going down there. " ...

Edit: Yah, solved it on my own, it was under my nose the whole time.
Im stuck there how did u get past?

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
when i go to maghda i get Error "failed to load : img/pictures/sheep%26forest%2-%2002.png"
did anyone know how to fix that ??
Sorry for my bad engish

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when i go to maghda i get Error "failed to load : img/pictures/sheep%26forest%2-%2002.png"
did anyone know how to fix that ??
Sorry for my bad engish
Re download the game?
this is a first I heard of this and that normally means a corrupted DL

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

VictoriasRoom3 - 121.png
Sep 22 at 8:33am

Some news
Hi all!
I thought it about time to give you a small update on what I've been doing since the last release. As some of you may already know, the next update will feature Victoria, our loving landlord. This update will shake things up a bit in Weirdwood. New characters will arrive and a few will die, but hopefully our peasant will endure. If he survives, a rise in station may be in the cards....
Apart from Victoria, we'll also see some more of Gwynneth (the towns prostitute) and I hope to add another small scene for one more character (which I'm keeping as a surprise).
The last couple of weeks I've been busy creating a new rival, created a new dungeon map and completed the main scene that sets the new events in motion. I'm pretty happy with progress thus far, but there is still very much left to do. I fear scripting these quests is going to be a real bitch, but I hope to have it all done by the end of October.
I will try to keep you up to date on a weekly basis from now on.
Tinkerer.

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Hello anyone know how to get past the quest Let there be light? I'm at the part where you have to place the cystal/gem thingy in the patreon room but I cant place it anywhere. I cant go upstairs and I can go down stairs im just stuck in that level on the temple.

nvm The game was bugged and to load my save go the the pool and trying placing it 5 times one thing i noticed if the lights are on when u get down the game is bugged and you wont be able to do anything but if lights are off then u can place the gemstone.

never mind again I place the gemstone but when I enter the bedroom with the rope on the wall game freaks out and I cant go anywhere or progress.

I think i can place gems on the walls.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to talk to Ziva the highpriestess... she'll take care of the placeing... and you can do that even before recovering the big crystal... it's actually adviced in the WT

Makme72

Jun 26, 2017
Hi there..

Many thanks for your efforts. :) (y)
I encountered an issue when playing this game. The MC image keeps on screen all the time as shown in the attachement.
Peasants_Quest.png
Any suggestions. Appreciated.

Best,

Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Peasant's Quest [v1.76] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.98 GB

Download Win (239 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.(y)

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
oh god... how many updates do you think this game will have
i just dont downloaded just because i'm waiting for the completed version

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
oh god... how many updates do you think this game will have
i just dont downloaded just because i'm waiting for the completed version
A couple of years more at least at this pace. He used to update each month but nowadays he's taking 2-3 months for update. Leaving new possible characters outside he needs to finish all the ongoing pregnancies and quests, thats one for shakala(with old goblin too maybe), zhiva and kaleah, vampires, dragon, halfling, the girl of the horses, the two gods theme, prostitute, giant sister and high elf. You should download the game ( that has already lots of content) and see the game as a living rpg that keeps updating.

soulflyer33

Mar 9, 2019
hi everyone i lookwd online for cheats and i found something someone post there is cheats but it can change location with every update. for me it was in the village you start in go right till you find a tree stump with some rock next to it hit ok on the rocks then cheats activate there was a chst by the stables. a chest in mayores house. a chest in the place you get sacred water from. a chest in witches house, and a chest in the tower of dread were the dark elf lady is. thats all i found so far sorry a bout bad spelling

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
Goblin Female part 2 not begin , im 8 level, and in the goblin forest i m not found a boar corps , pls help

p.s where i need learn hunt skills to use traps for magna husband?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes