Fenval

Dec 12, 2017
It seems I am stuck. I started Waystone Part II, but I am missing 1 Waystone, where would it be? I hope it's not at the Merchant's Inn, because I didn't unlock the location yet and because my daughter is following my every moves, I can't access the place that would allow me to trigger the events leading me to the Merchant's Inn (She refuses to go near Ziva Temple and I can't get rid of her).

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
It seems I am stuck. I started Waystone Part II, but I am missing 1 Waystone, where would it be? I hope it's not at the Merchant's Inn, because I didn't unlock the location yet and because my daughter is following my every moves, I can't access the place that would allow me to trigger the events leading me to the Merchant's Inn (She refuses to go near Ziva Temple and I can't get rid of her).
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-76-tinkerer.1717/post-1649287

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Hey guys, not sure if its my pc or something but the mini game with the bat breeder seems bugged for me... Is it a known bug? What am I missing if I can't do that? I'm using 1.76
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didn't even know she freaking had scenes until I search the forum. The walk through has nothing about her in it.
The walkthrough is included in the Patreon release... while the guys aren't zealious most of the time includeing a rule break like IC would be a serious issue, which is why the content was hidden behind a "mod" in the first place.
On the otherhand this is why the dev himself showed up here to inform everyone about this mod and it's application.
Hey guys, not sure if its my pc or something but the mini game with the bat breeder seems bugged for me... Is it a known bug? What am I missing if I can't do that? I'm using 1.76
...Details please... what seems to be the issue, as I can't find any myself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry just added a pic in my original comment. Basically I don't get any indication as to when I have to press the buttons, the timer seems to be blocked by the daytime indicator...
hmm... gotta admit didn't even noticed... the timer should be around 00:20-00:30, enough time to solve the minigame if you don't mess up or take your sweet time searching for the timer or "appreciate" the picture to long :p

Reactions: u z i

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
hmm... gotta admit didn't even noticed... the timer should be around 00:20-00:30, enough time to solve the minigame if you don't mess up or take your sweet time searching for the timer or "appreciate" the picture to long :p
Right. It's not that. It's not working, I do the secuence in the keyboard but he gets cumming without making her cum. I don't care about the timer, I just want to know what do I need to do. If its some kind of minigame where the arrows move or light up or something, I am not seeing any of that, I only see the still picture regardless of what I press. Any ideas?

Thanks!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Sorry just added a pic in my original comment. Basically I don't get any indication as to when I have to press the buttons, the timer seems to be blocked by the daytime indicator...
holy crap, didn't even know there was a timer on screen for those. i just did it as fast as possible XD

Reactions: Evangelion-01

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Right. It's not that. It's not working, I do the secuence in the keyboard but he gets cumming without making her cum. I don't care about the timer, I just want to know what do I need to do. If its some kind of minigame where the arrows move or light up or something, I am not seeing any of that, I only see the still picture regardless of what I press. Any ideas?

Thanks!
you have to click the arrows with your mouse. it does not work with the keyboard.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The walkthrough is included in the Patreon release... while the guys aren't zealious most of the time includeing a rule break like IC would be a serious issue, which is why the content was hidden behind a "mod" in the first place.
On the otherhand this is why the dev himself showed up here to inform everyone about this mod and it's application.

Well I'm way past that mission now and I'm not starting over for 1 or 2 scenes. Is there anything to gain from adding the mod at this point?

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
so how do complete arouse the mayor quest i use the moonflower and then wait but nothing happens and Victoria is nowhere to be found is it glitched?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes