Even777777

Aug 7, 2019
What's the solution of the wine control in Innkeepers daughters the fat guy who want to marry her how can he beaten in wine challenge

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone know if there is a way to skip night? I slept in the barn for 8 hours (stupidly) and cannot rent a room as there is no one there to talk to. Would appreciate help.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What, this game is 2gb? Is it worth it?
Hundred percent worth it if you like incest and impregnation, have the decensor patch, impregnate Eve, she gives birth, and then seduce and impregnate the daughter. One of my favorite stories in this game. Seventy percent worth if you just like impregnation without the decensor patch.

Midoriya1999

Sep 27, 2019
idk if thats a bug but everytime i talk to frida it automatically chooses the gift option i even have no other options left it just skips the options box and gifts her a bunch of vegetables

s278a

May 8, 2017
idk if thats a bug but everytime i talk to frida it automatically chooses the gift option i even have no other options left it just skips the options box and gifts her a bunch of vegetables
Options box? I played the game for a long time. Did i miss this box? :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
wait is it supposed to be like that? that you give her a gift everytime you talk to her
Has she given birth already ? If so,she just doesn't feel it,you need to buy her the blue outfit to put her in the mood
If she hadn't you probably have begun the "midwife quest" and you need to bring her sister

Midoriya1999

Sep 27, 2019
oh and here am i thinking that ive messed up, so i just have to wait for her to give birth? i thought ive messed up everything since i cant ask her for a wolf for mia or give her the dress

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes