sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Unlocked

Hi again, boys and girls!
Yet another week has past and we're slowly nearing another release. I've spent the past week scripting and rendering images. All but the last sex scene and a few cut-scene images are now done. The animation I spoke of earlier, is also done. This one features Gwynneth, but I've now decided to add a second animation, this time featuring Victoria. I think I can sneak that one in without causing too much of a delay:).
Things have been progressing well, and I believe I can have my draft done before the end of October. After that, there will likely be another week of testing and bugfixing/polish before I'm it's ready for release.
This update will, as mentioned earlier, mainly feature Victoria and Gwynneth. Victoria will finally deliver a her baby, plus have the possibility of delivering a few more:). Gwynneth will now be able to get pregnant, but a birth (or more) will have to wait until another update. This update will also add the possibility for some additional income. I'm currently working on a simple ledger where you can see your current income and expenses. A feature that has been rather lacking until now.
Some other news:
I've also recently been in touch with someone who's done animations for other games before. The animations he showed me were quite impressive, and he says he's willing to do some freelance work for me, so hopefully I can start adding animations on a regular basis from now on:).
I guess that's it for now. I'll be back next week with another update once I've got more work done.

Tinkerer

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
How to plant crops guys
You must help farmer kill the goblin that stole his sheep first.
After that you can rend the field from the farmer [100 coins per week] (So you must has some saving)
From first stage when you're poor: keep plant Pumpkins (Free pumpkins can harvest from the map)
- When rend get 4 fields, every field has 18 slots.
- Every field need 1 veggie as seed.
- You need 7 days to harvest product.
- Pumpkin give the highest amount of coins when sell to shopkeeper [5 coins per pumpkin, total slot is 72 = 360 coins per week]

Ravi1234rlm

Sep 7, 2018
You must help farmer kill the goblin that stole his sheep first.
After that you can rend the field from the farmer [100 coins per week] (So you must has some saving)
From first stage when you're poor: keep plant Pumpkins (Free pumpkins can harvest from the map)
- When rend get 4 fields, every field has 18 slots.
- Every field need 1 veggie as seed.
- You need 7 days to harvest product.
- Pumpkin give the highest amount of coins when sell to shopkeeper [5 coins per pumpkin, total slot is 72 = 360 coins per week]
But when I select seeds it is not used

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes