killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where can i find the drunk guy from the inn who said he'll teach me about heavy armor or something similar. i was following the walkthroughs that was with the game i downloaded and i lost the spot where to find him

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
where can i find the drunk guy from the inn who said he'll teach me about heavy armor or something similar. i was following the walkthroughs that was with the game i downloaded and i lost the spot where to find him
Have you completed temple quest?

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
After he said you he will teach it to you, he is "fighting on his own" on the left outside part of the temple.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
How to copmplete waystone 2?
I didnt find anything in village.
There is no waystone in village. You can find waystone in goblin forest , at the gate of burial, near temple of qetesh , at northern forest.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
There is no waystone in village. You can find waystone in goblin forest , at the gate of burial, near temple of qetesh , at northern forest.
I activate them all after that everi said that something in the village that will help to operate those gate.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I activate them all after that everi said that something in the village that will help to operate those gate.
You are missing last way stone which is in ancient temple. Ancient temple is in East of goblin forest.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
You are missing last way stone which is in ancient temple. Ancient temple is in East of goblin forest.
I find the tample & killed those creature but next what to do with those pillar mean how to open the gate by using those pillar?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Windows 10 update fucked up my PC = my dog ate my homework :LOL:
Maybe... but he never stated it fucked up his PC... just that an unsupervised Windows 10 decided to shut down without askeing for permission by the Admin (which is by design)... one of the reasons Windows 10 is controversed in companies.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Annoys the hell out of me when I get too tired to carry on & "sleep" my laptop then sleep myself, only to wake up & find windows has shut itself down without saving my work...
Yeah, I know it's my own fault for being lazy but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.

Reactions: s278a
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes