s278a

May 8, 2017
Annoys the hell out of me when I get too tired to carry on & "sleep" my laptop then sleep myself, only to wake up & find windows has shut itself down without saving my work...
Yeah, I know it's my own fault for being lazy but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.
At the moment, i get the feeling Microsoft sending more updates than usual. It's frustrating...

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah.. Win10 updates can be frustrating.. Can't play any games with BattleEye, because they refuse support preview builds..

D

Deleted member 177791

I'm still on Win 7 on my pc and very glad I haven't switched... But I'm dreading the time they will stop security updates for it next year...

I had made the switch to win 10 on the pc at my former work and that was a huge mistake...

blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Where is Mia's direwolf. He disappeared after she had the 1st child. He would be a nice companion!!!!
Also, I'd like more beastiality in the game. MC vs a mare for example. In the centaur morph or as himself!!!! He could even have centaur children ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where is Mia's direwolf. He disappeared after she had the 1st child. He would be a nice companion!!!!
Also, I'd like more beastiality in the game. MC vs a mare for example. In the centaur morph or as himself!!!! He could even have centaur children ;)
I presume Granny is takeing care of him to prevent any accidents with the children
I certainly like the idea of a Centaur

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for all the quests? I have no idea how to get a spyglass or where the bloody rich person is for the map for Ziva.

• Angry
Reactions: s278a

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Please help me why i cant delete my previous game?? tq in advance
Open task manager and see if it is open anywhere from then just end task so you can delete it. Files/Programs cant be deleted if they're in use.

D

Deleted member 568446

Anyone know if everees daughter is in the works or she wont be having any updates for quite some time?
The next two updates will be focusing on Victoria and Shakala. After that, if memory serves me right, Tinkerer said on the discord server that he wants to focus on adding more game mechanics

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
The next two updates will be focusing on Victoria and Shakala. After that, if memory serves me right, Tinkerer said on the discord server that he wants to focus on adding more game mechanics
pls i want to join in that discord room.whats is the id code? send it in private message here

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes