ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Is there any walkthough to this game that at least includes previous version missions, or just one that has 3 added by newest update ?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any walkthough to this game that at least includes previous version missions, or just one that has 3 added by newest update ?
There's a link to a guide in the OP for ver. 1.75. Not to be a dick but in the future try searching and/or reading the OP before asking questions.

edit: Walkthroughs for all previous versions of the game are included in the "Walkthroughs" folder in the game files.

Last edited:

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
There's a link to a guide in the OP for ver. 1.75. Not to be a dick but in the future try searching and/or reading the OP before asking questions.
Yup and that guide for 1.75 consists like 3 missions, there is also walkthough for ealier version that consists like 6 only for 1.6. So maybe next time acualy check the link you are recomending?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yup and that guide for 1.75 consists like 3 missions, there is also walkthough for ealier version that consists like 6 only for 1.6. So maybe next time acualy check the link you are recomending?
...really?... maybe take your own advice into consideration...
For starters this questions had been asked and answered god knows how often...
second THERE IS A FRIGGING WALKTHROUGH FOLDER IN the game folder

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Making a full walkthrough would require too much work since quests are optional and the order in which those are taken can change,

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
THERE IS A FRIGGING WALKTHROUGH FOLDER IN the game folder
Then maybe just say it's in the game folder, instead of being ... ? How hard is it ? And why spoiler ? WTF :V
Making a full walkthrough would require too much work since quests are optional and the order in which those are taken can change,
There was a full walkthough for some of the previous version... how hard is it to upload 3 new missions each update to it ? And even if is, how hard it is to specify in main post that guide for previous versions are in game folder ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Then maybe just say it's in the game folder, instead of being ... ? How hard is it ? And why spoiler ? WTF :V

There was a full walkthough for some of the previous version... how hard is it to upload 3 new missions each update to it ? And even if is, how hard it is to specify in main post that guide for previous versions are in game folder ?
That walkthroug was just one of many ways a player could play, so it's impossible to add those new quests

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChaosBoy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

1st because if you had searched the thread instead of repeating yet another time a question that was answered before you wouldn't have cluttered the thread with another meaningless comment...
2nd in hope that you would take the previous hint into consideration and start useing the search function the easy answer was hidden for the far to lazy people... gues it didn't work for you.
3rd instead of complaining why not take the inititative and create such a guide... the first one was impressive and took a hell lot to do as we learned... I can fully understand that it was discontinued with additional changes in the mechanics, gameplay and story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sfergerg39585

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
1st because if you had searched the thread instead of repeating yet another time a question that was answered before you wouldn't have cluttered the thread with another meaningless comment...
2nd in hope that you would take the previous hint into consideration and start useing the search function the easy answer was hidden for the far to lazy people... gues it didn't work for you.
3rd instead of complaining why not take the inititative and create such a guide... the first one was impressive and took a hell lot to do as we learned... I can fully understand that it was discontinued with additional changes in the mechanics, gameplay and story
1st no one forced you to responding. And this thread is not your private ownership so that you can tell anyone what to do. It actually isn't even your own thread, so you know what you can do with your "orders" good sir.
2nd maybe if you weren't such a ....lord i would take that into a consideration.

3rd maybe instead of asking to use "search" maybe simply update the first post so that it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so people will stop asking. Duh... so ... genius, WOW
4th Why you tell me to use search function and literally waste 2 times more time and effort, if you know guide is in main game folder and saying "it's in game folder" would take you half of the time you put in your original post? I will tell you, because you want to be a .... to someone, that's all.

5th If some random dude makes you guys so triggered, because he asked about a guide on pirate forum about some sex game. Then i don't even want to know how real life situations must do so
ps. ah sorry, in real life it takes some guts to actually be ... to someone, so probably not so much.
Also thx for help and not being totally not ...lordy and friendly. :)

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
1st no one forced you to responding. And this thread is not your private ownership so that you can tell anyone what to do. It actually isn't even your own thread, so you know what you can do with your "orders" good sir.
2nd maybe if you weren't such a ....lord i would take that into a consideration.

3rd maybe instead of asking to use "search" maybe simply update the first post so that it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so people will stop asking. Duh... so ... genius, WOW
4th Why you tell me to use search function and literally waste 2 times more time and effort, if you know guide is in main game folder and saying "it's in game folder" would take you half of the time you put in your original post? I will tell you, because you want to be a .... to someone, that's all.

5th If some random dude makes you guys so triggered, because he asked about a guide on pirate forum about some sex game. Then i don't even want to know how real life situations must do so
ps. ah sorry, in real life it takes some guts to actually be ... to someone, so probably not so much.
Also thx for help and not being totally not ...lordy and friendly. :)
The problem is the thread gets filled with the same questions over and over again, so just answering the question doesn't solve that problem. And if you had searched the thread for the word "walkthrough"in the first place, the back-and-forth wouldn't be necessary. I admit that I misread your original question though, i'll edit my response.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
1) rosy the halfling has the same name as samwise gamge's wife
2) the inn is a reference to the prancing pony,
3) in.vixenatrix's lair a group of dwarves and a halfling tried to steel a gem from a dragon
Sigh, okay ya got me on that. It has been a few years and I never really followed them that closely.
Thank you.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
kiddo relax a little.If you play it for free you cant say anything.I love the batwoman.but not the first form of the witch btw
The bat woman is one of my favourite women in the game too, from a physical attraction standpoint, and I've never even been into the whole monster girl genre. I prefer her design to any of the human girls, for example. The only thing is that I won't go near her due to the added story line and graphics that follow. I know that it's something that will generate a few eye rolls, but everyone has boundaries that they won't cross. It's the only thing directly involving the MC, from what I can think of, that I won't pursue. Even Shakala's wedding night doesn't bother me, as she welcomes and enjoys that ritual. If the bat woman were given an identity and a tsundere base plot, for example, it could give the story another engaging, alternative path. What's a few initial lacerations and broken bones :LOL:, really, if she's good long-term and can help the MC on his quest in some way?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The bat woman is one of my favourite women in the game too, from a physical attraction standpoint, and I've never even been into the whole monster girl genre. I prefer her design to any of the human girls, for example. The only thing is that I won't go near her due to the added story line and graphics that follow. I know that it's something that will generate a few eye rolls, but everyone has boundaries that they won't cross. It's the only thing directly involving the MC, from what I can think of, that I won't pursue. Even Shakala's wedding night doesn't bother me, as she welcomes and enjoys that ritual. If the bat woman were given an identity and a tsundere base plot, for example, it could give the story another engaging, alternative path. What's a few initial lacerations and broken bones :LOL:, really, if she's good long-term and can help the MC on his quest in some way?
It was brought up to Tinkerer's attention..

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes