Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She could wear a blindfold, and only kill the MC when he really offends her
depends on the Legend of Medusa you look at... the most harmless one is that only her main head can petrify an enemy, but in the original Legend I heard her hair was so beautiful that a god fell in love wth her... his wife (it wasn't Zeus this time) cursed Medusa and now her hair were snakes that aggressivly attacked anyone aproaching turning them to stone... and medusa had no control over her hair in that regard... one of the reason why she lived isolated on an island.

pedrofiel

Oct 6, 2017
Plz tell me when was the next updates! And who wins the poll this time.... I thought ervis daughter ryt.?
at the absolute earliest on the 10th of this month is what Tinkerer said. I would expect it somewhere around the weekend of 15-18 november after cleaning out some bugs and maybe having slight delays but no one knows for sure.

thanos990

Jun 10, 2017
Does the Pickyuprock activity take place on night or day? And how does it look like? Are they all gathered or something

urban

Jul 8, 2017
I think i have found a bug, when i visit Frida after i have gone to get her sister, she is gone, i can not found her anywhere and the door to her room is locked, i can't get in, is there a way through this?

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
menu quest still bug? I've completed the mission, but menu quest not completed missionI'm play android

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Does the Pickyuprock activity take place on night or day? And how does it look like? Are they all gathered or something
You will see the giants around 3 rocks.
menu quest still bug? I've completed the mission, but menu quest not completed missionI'm play android
It's not bugged, the only way to complete it is by killing the vampires, the quest will continue once the vampires are updated

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes