DaveZicko

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, i can't seem to peek at Victoria. I did not receive any quest after talking to her about the rental, but i did notice an item in the key items inventory. I didnt bother with it until i tried advancing that quest but noticed it was missing. Now i can't seem to peel at her and shes stuck in her locked room. Any tips or is it a bug anyone come across this before?

Edit: Found out that all i needed to do is read tje rent notice again and talk to the mayor to start the event again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avi142

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, i can't seem to peek at Victoria. I did not receive any quest after talking to her about the rental, but i did notice an item in the key items inventory. I didnt bother with it until i tried advancing that quest but noticed it was missing. Now i can't seem to peel at her and shes stuck in her locked room. Any tips or is it a bug anyone come across this before?
What was your last action to advance the quest?
You might just lack a trigger or an action...

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Hi again!
Alas, still no release. But it's close now! I have completed my draft, play-tested it, and bugfixed for days now. As far as I know, it's playable, but first I'm sending it to my dedicated game tester to have him check it out and write me a report on his findings. After that I usually have to spend a few more days polishing things. Meanwhile I'm still working on Gwynneth's last scene, so that's going to take some time as well. There should be no more mayor surprises to thwart my progress, so I'm quite confident I can release on Friday the 17th (give or take a day).
I'm sooo looking forward to doing an update that doesn't involve the town...it's becoming a real burden to keep track of all the quests. Anyway, almost there:)
Bye the way, that outfit isn't for Gwynneth or Victoria....

Thank you for your patience!
Tinkerer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi again!
Alas, still no release. But it's close now! I have completed my draft, play-tested it, and bugfixed for days now. As far as I know, it's playable, but first I'm sending it to my dedicated game tester to have him check it out and write me a report on his findings. After that I usually have to spend a few more days polishing things. Meanwhile I'm still working on Gwynneth's last scene, so that's going to take some time as well. There should be no more mayor surprises to thwart my progress, so I'm quite confident I can release on Friday the 17th (give or take a day).
I'm sooo looking forward to doing an update that doesn't involve the town...it's becoming a real burden to keep track of all the quests. Anyway, almost there:)
Bye the way, that outfit isn't for Gwynneth or Victoria....

Thank you for your patience!
Tinkerer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... any guesses who the Lucky Lady could be that receives such a garment?
The betting pool is open ;)

Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
propably you must be talking about Mermaid ,
the half fish and half human creature ,
she will have no use, because you can't fuck the human ant you can't eat the fish
;):):D;)
Medusa -----> half snake half human, not half fish...,
Sorry bro

Reactions: timpo
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes