Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
D

Deleted member 568446

Beth? but when would she wear it?
Her current scenes and work place would ruin that dress in moments
Maybe a new date at the tavern or something like that? Lmao I doubt it but I wish she is the other character that Tinkerer said is getting a scene

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
why decensor patch when this game have no censored pics
Censorship comes in many ways, not only in the renders, but the story and girls in itself, for example let's say you have a succubus in the game but you can't have sex with her because the platform where you make money on doesn't allow incest.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Censorship comes in many ways, not only in the renders, but the story and girls in itself, for example let's say you have a succubus in the game but you can't have sex with her because the platform where you make money on doesn't allow incest.
that is like you can drink a dirty water but you cant have a clean one because there is no logical reason ok

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
that is like you can drink a dirty water but you cant have a clean one because there is no logical reason ok
I take it you haven't played the game, there is a succubus in the game, which is your daughter, if you don't have the decensor file her story won't have any sex scenes. And as she is MC's daughter Tinkerer had to censor his game so it is allowed on Patreon.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Hello to all players of pq. I was thinking maybe tinkener can make a slime lady in the future?? Like many animes and sex games have them

• Angry
Reactions: s278a

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Can't find the mayor. I go to his house, and yet all I see is an old man where I rename my MC and the mayor's wife in the room on the left....where is he?

• Angry
Reactions: s278a

ZarcRyuga

Jul 28, 2019
cant solve the crown tomb puzzles, anyone can help?
i have tried the solution in the walkthrough and it doesnt work

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes