Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So is this game decent? I've read some positive reviews, but I'm always so careful when it comes to RPGM games...
It's more than decent. Almost 90% of content is optional, no random encounters,,no tedious skill management and no need to constantly grind levels, pregnancy is a game mechanic and not just a fetish, quests are fun , you really feel the progression from a poor peasant to (spoilers) and there's lots of things to do.

Sep 14, 2019
I Dunno which is the last quest.... I cannot finish those 2 quest which is (1.mayor quest Tell about three vampire girls... 2. Alice Quest Which is Stop the marriage Nd win the beer challenge) however i finish the beer challenge by using the cure Potion but i can't go futher so is that the end of quest for 1.76 version

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
Hi again!
Alas, still no release. But it's close now! I have completed my draft, play-tested it, and bugfixed for days now. As far as I know, it's playable, but first I'm sending it to my dedicated game tester to have him check it out and write me a report on his findings. After that I usually have to spend a few more days polishing things. Meanwhile I'm still working on Gwynneth's last scene, so that's going to take some time as well. There should be no more mayor surprises to thwart my progress, so I'm quite confident I can release on Friday the 17th (give or take a day).
I'm sooo looking forward to doing an update that doesn't involve the town...it's becoming a real burden to keep track of all the quests. Anyway, almost there:)
Bye the way, that outfit isn't for Gwynneth or Victoria....

Thank you for your patience!
Tinkerer.
Friday the 17 ?
Friday or 17 ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I Dunno which is the last quest.... I cannot finish those 2 quest which is (1.mayor quest Tell about three vampire girls... 2. Alice Quest Which is Stop the marriage Nd win the beer challenge) however i finish the beer challenge by using the cure Potion but i can't go futher so is that the end of quest for 1.76 version
As mentioned several times before...
The Vampire Quest cannot be completed IF you chose to become their Thrall... that's part of a later Update.
The Beer challenge is considered completed if you manage to impregnate Alice... for that you require several attempts and the use of the enhanced fertility potion

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
As mentioned several times before...
The Vampire Quest cannot be completed IF you chose to become their Thrall... that's part of a later Update.
The Beer challenge is considered completed if you manage to impregnate Alice... for that you require several attempts and the use of the enhanced fertility potion
Okay bro! Thanks you so if i do several attempt by using the fertility then... What happens next....? Is that i missing something or not?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay bro! Thanks you so if i do several attempt by using the fertility then... What happens next....? Is that i missing something or not?
Well Alice will be pregnant and you can gues that the groom that wanted a to marry a virgin won't be pleased with that...
Remember it takes up to 5 ingame days for a pregnancy to show, also the attempts can vary, as she is useing the potion of bareness your chances with the enhanced fertility potion are 50% for impregnation.
You'll witness the outfall of the previous mentioned situation by visiting the Inn and the merchant's car is outside... afterwards the game is straight forward about what you neeed to do

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Same applies for all qsp games and for all ren'py games. Most of the unity games play similar to ren'py games too and look quite similar as well. If you want want every game to be 100% unique, than you shouldn't play any games, since such a thing doesn't exist.
Not true meh bruddah, for no game before or after has conceptualized da booty of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Sep 14, 2019
Well Alice will be pregnant and you can gues that the groom that wanted a to marry a virgin won't be pleased with that...
Remember it takes up to 5 ingame days for a pregnancy to show, also the attempts can vary, as she is useing the potion of bareness your chances with the enhanced fertility potion are 50% for impregnation.
You'll witness the outfall of the previous mentioned situation by visiting the Inn and the merchant's car is outside... afterwards the game is straight forward about what you neeed to do
nd is there any available quest in the game i have only one quest remaining... That is tell about the vampire girls.. So it is being developed ryt....

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes