wavelets

May 28, 2017
Hey all. So I thought I would look at this game. And the top review was literally (5 stars):

"Peasant's Quest : Our game is one of the entertaining games. Songs, movies with sound and sound, fun and emotions, understanding of your satisfaction and affection, satisfaction and health. The most epic "heart-pounding" adventures of the Christmas season of 2020. "

Doesn't this look like a dev reviewing their own game in broken english? Gentlemen of fine taste that frequent this web portal, I propose we rectify this clearly fictitious review with a few 1 star reviews to balance the arms of justice.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

wavelets

May 28, 2017
The review after that is

"Very interesting game! Great scenario! Vary sexy characters. They are nasty and qute, big and small. There is magic in the game too. Magic is stronge then sword I think. Want more actions and may be short videos and logical quests. " (5 stars).

Nasty and Qute indeed! I like them big and small!

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey all. So I thought I would look at this game. And the top review was literally (5 stars):

"Peasant's Quest : Our game is one of the entertaining games. Songs, movies with sound and sound, fun and emotions, understanding of your satisfaction and affection, satisfaction and health. The most epic "heart-pounding" adventures of the Christmas season of 2020. "

Doesn't this look like a dev reviewing their own game in broken english? Gentlemen of fine taste that frequent this web portal, I propose we rectify this clearly fictitious review with a few 1 star reviews to balance the arms of justice.
Except Tinkerer speaks fine English, already has an account, and I don’t think he would go out of his way to make a new one just to promote his game on a website that has a questionable impact on his patreon’s success.

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Except Tinkerer speaks fine English, already has an account, and I don’t think he would go out of his way to make a new one just to promote his game on a website that has a questionable impact on his patreon’s success.
You trying to say those 2 reviews are for real? I speak english as a second language, but I struggle to see how anyone could type that verbal vomit unless they were getting something out of it.

EDIT: I got nothing against the tinkerer guy. Whatever. I'm just saying, those few 5 star reviews, they look shady as hell

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
For those asking for who is the lucky one for the blue dress it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't nor want to be clearer.
Thanks for this, but after I gave it to her, there was no scene, we got kicked out and now she's not interested in doing anything with me any more, sup with that? Is there something wrong?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
You trying to say those 2 reviews are for real? I speak english as a second language, but I struggle to see how anyone could type that verbal vomit unless they were getting something out of it.

EDIT: I got nothing against the tinkerer guy. Whatever. I'm just saying, those few 5 star reviews, they look shady as hell
I agree. It’s definitely not a serious or in depth review. But I don’t think that justifies giving the game 1 star reviews in an effort to counter someone who’s likely trolling or simply liked the game and wanted to make a joke.

D

Deleted member 177791

I agree. It’s definitely not a serious or in depth review. But I don’t think that justifies giving the game 1 star reviews in an effort to counter someone who’s likely trolling or simply liked the game and wanted to make a joke.
Same here. If anything try and get the shady reviews pulled out but I don't think it's fair to put 1 star reviews against that especially because the game is great and the dev has proven to be reliable.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes