bogleman

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone have a list of the 10 people you need to vote for you in the election for the newest update? I'm stuck at 9. The only person I can't even ask to vote for me is the farmer, which I'm not sure is a bug or not. I can also ask the barkeep to keep voting for me several times, which increases the number of votes I hate, although I don't think it does anything since the quest doesn't advance.

Reactions: Spuds18

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I think it'd help if there was a guide for 0.65 onwards. I remember having a more recent guide, but the original post was updated and now it only shows the most recent guides. Where would someone go to find a guide from 0.65 to now?

I mean at this point I'm stuck at the quest with Ziva, where we're going to the tomb/temple. I'm playing the moon pillar mini game at the moment and would like to know what other scenes are out there after this segment and how to get them.

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have a list of the 10 people you need to vote for you in the election for the newest update? I'm stuck at 9. The only person I can't even ask to vote for me is the farmer, which I'm not sure is a bug or not. I can also ask the barkeep to keep voting for me several times, which increases the number of votes I hate, although I don't think it does anything since the quest doesn't advance.
I asked the barkeep twice to get it to 10 and it worked no problem. Make sure you have gwenyth's vote too though

Reactions: midasitm

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I love this game, currently it's the only game I'm patron of. So much content for everyone, sex scenes are just superbly done and it's a better RPG than many AAA titles (all Bethesda shit games are way simpler than this one, "yes, no, more questions"). There, I've said it.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes