Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i'm in the cage with the dark orcs, but can't find any crystal around the cage need help =)
You must be in the mines with the black goblins.
Before you enter the mines, a little further up the path was a ramp, covered in snow. You head up that ramp and head west (left). That is where the cave with the crystal is and if I remember correctly, an ogre to battle with.

Oct 2, 2018
I still fail to see why this game has the "vore" tag... Something I miss cause I played this game through a few times and nothing screams "vore" really...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still fail to see why this game has the "vore" tag... Something I miss cause I played this game through a few times and nothing screams "vore" really...
It's a warning tab for the over sensitive.
There is a scene, when Maghda and Dolf indulge in human meat upon first meeting them... I am not sure but if you don't have a potion of giant Phalus this also happens to the player (haven't tried that in a very long time though)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LewdMiester001

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
It's a warning tab for the over sensitive.
There is a scene, when Maghda and Dolf indulge in human meat upon first meeting them... I am not sure but if you don't have a potion of giant Phalus this also happens to the player (haven't tried that in a very long time though)
You can also get a game over when playing with the bat breeder. If you go for a blow Job before she is happy enough, she bites it off...

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
So just out of curiosity since this game has so many pages to go through I am hoping someone can help me out trying to get the mod with the house open above the stable on Android is it even possible

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
So just out of curiosity since this game has so many pages to go through I am hoping someone can help me out trying to get the mod with the house open above the stable on Android is it even possible

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I believe that mod is Windows only.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
When does Sequoia give a blowjob? I don't remember that at all with her!
No she didnt give bj.But when you fuck her from anus,she have some knifes near her.I didnt see any try to kill mc but i think its possible if you have her affection in low numbers.Btw i liked Sequoia body and character.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Someone remind me what the little jellyfish looking icon in your profile means? ( and how to get rid of it. )

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes