spike13

Jan 16, 2018
Where can I get complete walkthrough? The last time I played this game, the walkthrough that comes with the download is not complete.....can someone help??

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Has anyone reached a level cap for the MC? I'm at 21st lvl, about 1000 xp away from 22nd, and now, for the most part, trying to avoid encounters excepting those that contribute ingredients for potions. Seems I'm at a very high level for this stage of the game, and the only real grinding I did was with leveling up Ziva to 7, and my succubus daughter Lilith to 10. Anyone else at a similar level or higher? Combat is far too easy, even against bosses, at this level...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has anyone reached a level cap for the MC? I'm at 21st lvl, about 1000 xp away from 22nd, and now, for the most part, trying to avoid encounters excepting those that contribute ingredients for potions. Seems I'm at a very high level for this stage of the game, and the only real grinding I did was with leveling up Ziva to 7, and my succubus daughter Lilith to 10. Anyone else at a similar level or higher? Combat is far too easy, even against bosses, at this level...
did you try your luck with Liandra's well Quest or Frida's Totem Quest yet?
the later the Quests were included the harder they got... the bridal gown of Shakala's Quest also had one of the tougher enemies, not to mention the werewolf hunt... all are possible to win, but even at higher levels you can have a though fight

Reactions: RedZone30

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the later the Quests were included the harder they got... the bridal gown of Shakala's Quest also had one of the tougher enemies, not to mention the werewolf hunt... all are possible to win, but even at higher levels you can have a though fight
I'm at lvl 27 and had some trouble with the goblin king and a rebel tribe quest

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I'm at lvl 27 and had some trouble with the goblin king and a rebel tribe quest
Yeah, they were the hardest encounters so far...I think I had to down a potion against the king, and same against the pygmy gob chief mob. It'd be interesting to see what the cap is, but it could be 50 or 99...I know I'm using sub-optimal gear now to make the combat more interesting...and to use up some of my store of potions...shouldn't have used Lain mod cheats so early in the game...
I'm actually thinking of starting a new game on the unmodded version for a more gratifying experience.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I didn't do the werewolf hunt because I chose the other option. Everything else I did, and found the well quest to be the most fun and challenging ( relatively so ) of them all. Wedding dress quest was a cinch...Kroggoth went down fast with platemail and a greataxe.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, they were the hardest encounters so far...I think I had to down a potion against the king, and same against the pygmy gob chief mob. It'd be interesting to see what the cap is, but it could be 50 or 99...I know I'm using sub-optimal gear now to make the combat more interesting...and to use up some of my store of potions...shouldn't have used Lain mod cheats so early in the game...
I'm actually thinking of starting a new game on the unmodded version for a more gratifying experience.
I've played it unmodded
I didn't do the werewolf hunt because I chose the other option. Everything else I did, and found the well quest to be the most fun and challenging ( relatively so ) of them all. Wedding dress quest was a cinch...Kroggoth went down fast with platemail and a greataxe.
the vampires update might bring an extra layer of challange, as of gear, try using battle axe with no armor....

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I've played it unmodded

the vampires update might bring an extra layer of challange, as of gear, try using battle axe with no armor....
Yeah, that's what I'm doing...even the dagger on some enemies.
Looking forward to the encounter with the Master vampire too.
I've only used the mod for sex potions and money once, and the hp/mp/stamina refill a few times early on when I really needed it. I never added any xp.

abdisweet

Mar 10, 2020
two questions; 1. rosy boyfriend - i can't find the dragon cage, not even west of the cemetery. 2. the trap - neither ziva nor the elvin have the option (ask about the trap)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
two questions; 1. rosy boyfriend - i can't find the dragon cage, not even west of the cemetery. 2. the trap - neither ziva nor the elvin have the option (ask about the trap)
First you need to ask around weirdwood for volunteers that work as bait if I am not mistaken and only after that fails you need to get a disguise and think about trapping the enemy by gathering the stuff.
so the trap is the final thing... and you need ropes to do it

abdisweet

Mar 10, 2020
First you need to ask around weirdwood for volunteers that work as bait if I am not mistaken and only after that fails you need to get a disguise and think about trapping the enemy by gathering the stuff.
so the trap is the final thing... and you need ropes to do it

I asked the people in the village, as you said, "I" had to play the trap, but it always ends in a game over?

and the gemstone quet (temple) / boyfriend quest does not trigger, gave the 12 eggs ziva, read the diary in the temple, now I go west to the cemetery there is nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I asked the people in the village, as you said, "I" had to play the trap, but it always ends in a game over?

and the gemstone quet (temple) / boyfriend quest does not trigger, gave the 12 eggs ziva, read the diary in the temple, now I go west to the cemetery there is nothing.
Also there are 2 documents in the temple the diary of the high priestess in one of the bedrooms and a journal by an alchemist in the library

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Also there are 2 documents in the temple the diary of the high priestess in one of the bedrooms and a journal by an alchemist in the library
Although you actually only need one of them to trigger access to the Merchant's Inn/DragonCave. The alchemist's journal was what I used, and was most informative.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes