Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not complaining just asking.
Didn't he said that spider update will take around one month?
Last Version was released on 28th of february...
Patrons weren't to happy with his first 2 attempts to render the spider girl so he had to remake the model a total of 3 times and hold polls repeatably to ask Patrons for their impression, also she will have a spider and a "humanoid" appearance, the spider form won't be the same as the current spider queen so people can rest assured. But that will create additional need for renders.
All in all I don't think it's unrealistic given the announced content

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
T
Last Version was released on 28th of february...
Patrons weren't to happy with his first 2 attempts to render the spider girl so he had to remake the model a total of 3 times and hold polls repeatably to ask Patrons for their impression, also she will have a spider and a "humanoid" appearance, the spider form won't be the same as the current spider queen so people can rest assured. But that will create additional need for renders.
All in all I don't think it's unrealistic given the announced content
Thnx for the info..

Nov 2, 2019
I like this game, but i don't like it when the chain lightning is being nerf, please return it to the way it was, then I will play this game again.
Agreed, I also don't like how your now forced to share Ziva in the ceremony. I always killed Grug, and now you can't. Good for everyone who's into that kind of stuff I guess, but if your like me and not, it can be a real mood killer. I fought Grug for nothing in the end. I liked the other scene where it was just you and Ziva. It literally already exist, but was taken out of the game for some stupid reason. The option to kill Grug needs to be put back into the game; or at the very least, have the ability to tell him to fuck off and to stay away from your women at the ceremony - kind of like how you can at the goblin wedding now. Options and powerful abilities are what define action rpgs, like this one here. It seems like Tinkerer keeps forgetting this, and keeps adding in a rigid way of playing through without taking his fan base into consideration. This is why he keeps butting heads with his patreons from time to time, because of stuff like this.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I like this game, but i don't like it when the chain lightning is being nerf, please return it to the way it was, then I will play this game again.
I just got through 1.91. I skipped the last version so I was moving from the 1.7x series. My MC was at level 17 at the time and the nerfed lightning didn't bother me much. Early on, when I was starting out, I had modified the poison that the spiders threw at me since I could not get through the cave at MC level 5 but that was the only bit I had trouble with.

I did have to modify my save as I had somehow managed to purchase the large blue outfit before Frieda announced she was bored and when Edgar told me about I was told I had already purchased it but it was not in my inventory.

Also, I hate the RPG Maker MV random crashing that occurs in this game. Apparently, I don't save as often as I should and lose progress when that happens.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Options and powerful abilities are what define action rpgs,
it wasn't nerfed.... it was optimized for the most encounters.... I'll use vixenatrix as an example.... before it took 4 lightning strikes to defeat her, which ment 4 rounds of her attacks.... now it takes onlt 2...
new abilties are coming as soon as the vampires get their update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Agreed, I also don't like how your now forced to share Ziva in the ceremony. I always killed Grug, and now you can't. Good for everyone who's into that kind of stuff I guess, but if your like me and not, it can be a real mood killer. I fought Grug for nothing in the end. I liked the other scene where it was just you and Ziva. It literally already exist, but was taken out of the game for some stupid reason. The option to kill Grug needs to be put back into the game; or at the very least, have the ability to tell him to fuck off and to stay away from your women at the ceremony - kind of like how you can at the goblin wedding now. Options and powerful abilities are what define action rpgs, like this one here. It seems like Tinkerer keeps forgetting this, and keeps adding in a rigid way of playing through without taking his fan base into consideration. This is why he keeps butting heads with his patreons from time to time, because of stuff like this.
Where did you get your informations from?
Are you a Patron of his? Cause the last time a minority of Patrons actually buted heads with him for this kind of content was Mia and the Werewolf scene, which lead him to include an alternative path for this... he even took suggestions in regards to the Goblin wedding into consideration, yet I don't remember people running him over for his first variant.
This game is developed for several people and fetishes... I wouldn't assume that your fetishes apply to all.
To be clear I was no fan of these scenes myself, but in Mia's case I had a good laugh and in Shakalas scene I just skipped through.
In the Zivah scene it's the MC that does the fucking and Grugh only takes the hole you didn't take, Zivah is in no steady relationship with th MC and actually makes it clear that she will never be a woman for just 1 man.
It seems that only people here complain about the lightning skill, as the nerved version was being done for quiet some while... and again I didn't see any complaints on Patreon... maybe you want to join and share your 2 cents there

Reactions: Mickiy
Nov 2, 2019
Where did you get your informations from?
Are you a Patron of his? Cause the last time a minority of Patrons actually buted heads with him for this kind of content was Mia and the Werewolf scene, which lead him to include an alternative path for this... he even took suggestions in regards to the Goblin wedding into consideration, yet I don't remember people running him over for his first variant.
This game is developed for several people and fetishes... I wouldn't assume that your fetishes apply to all.
To be clear I was no fan of these scenes myself, but in Mia's case I had a good laugh and in Shakalas scene I just skipped through.
In the Zivah scene it's the MC that does the fucking and Grugh only takes the hole you didn't take, Zivah is in no steady relationship with th MC and actually makes it clear that she will never be a woman for just 1 man.
It seems that only people here complain about the lightning skill, as the nerved version was being done for quiet some while... and again I didn't see any complaints on Patreon... maybe you want to join and share your 2 cents there
Oh look, it thinks its original. Congratulations with agreeing with my comment, while disagreeing with my comment, while telling me to go buy a ticket to the show. We all get it, your a "Superfan!" Any criticism/critique of the developer in your presence is "strictly forbidden." Just skip over my comment guy. Last I checked, just as you've said, this ISN'T patreon. So if you want to fanboi without seeing "bad" comments like mine, take your own advice and hop on over there. As for your questions and concerns: I wonder? :unsure: Have a nice day now (y)

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
can anyone help me, how to trigger quest "It's a girls' "shakala daughter"after try many time doesnt happen and after have second breeder squoia still nothing happen ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes