Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where do you meet her? i don't seem to have anything triggering anymore
first Quest from the Mayor will unlock her meeting, breaking her curse will turn her into that beauty... later you need to help her recover her temple south of Weirdwood by fighting a group of Orcs and save a swamp elf in the progress.
She is also the one that gives the Quest inorder to encounter the dragoness and find the remaints of Rosy's boyfriend
depending on her story progression in a hut North of Mias house or in the temple south of Weirdwood

Reactions: sfergerg39585

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
first Quest from the Mayor will unlock her meeting, breaking her curse will turn her into that beauty... later you need to help her recover her temple south of Weirdwood by fighting a group of Orcs and save a swamp elf in the progress.
She is also the one that gives the Quest inorder to encounter the dragoness and find the remaints of Rosy's boyfriend
depending on her story progression in a hut North of Mias house or in the temple south of Weirdwood
no no i have ziva ofc, but who is the other girl on loading screen?

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
oh right, it is her, i just didn't recognize her with that thing on head

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh right, it is her, i just didn't recognize her with that thing on head
That's the Crown of Quetesh that you had to recover for her, Erevie wears the Crown of Nergal on that picture aswell
which are items of great power and focus points of their gods, marking them as high priestesses

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
HELP IN THE MISSION Some Excitement For Frida
i cant find the blue outfit it is not in the tailorshop
I got burned by that by purchasing it before it was time. If she has complained about boredom, talk to Edgar in the shop. It should trigger a dialog with him about ordering a large outfit and do you want to take a look at it. It will be in the top right corner of his shop.

If like me, you had clicked in that corner before the outfit was there and "purchased" it, you will not be able to buy it again when you can see it but it won't be in your inventory either. Your only recourse is to edit your save and put it in your inventory.

I used to do the work. I am playing the compressed version so all the json files are exposed. If you are playing the full version, you might have need of an RPG Maker MV unpacker. I think it was item number 0139.

Ploruse

Feb 19, 2019
hello everyone ihave big problem iwant to ecspet from well with liandra but if i want to ecsept grumpkins attack us
and iam so exhuste liandra hp has 1 but for me 100 how do get out this hell ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...load a save from before entering, return to the village and get some rest aswell as craft energy and healing potions.
Other than that tough it out and defeat the Endboss in the Cave

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Okay, usually I am able to figure out what I am doing wrong on my own. But it has been over 50 days and Shakala still hasn't popped.
Below are the requirements and they have been met. Is there something else that I am missing?

Activation requirements: This quest activates once Shakala has been pregnant for at least 20 days, you have completed the chainmail bikini scenes in the tent, and the Waystone quest has been completed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remember correctly the Event has a RNG chance to trigger... or I visited her once and kept going 20 days before returning.
Have you tried talking to her every day? Normally it's a lot harder to implement an Event trigger that checks a variable based on an older trigger Event, when that variable wasn't included in the game before.... meaning the counter could start with this Update.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
If I remember correctly the Event has a RNG chance to trigger... or I visited her once and kept going 20 days before returning.
Have you tried talking to her every day? Normally it's a lot harder to implement an Event trigger that checks a variable based on an older trigger Event, when that variable wasn't included in the game before.... meaning the counter could start with this Update.
I stayed at her camp for a couple of weeks and talked to her every 2 to 3 days. Then I left and went about other things and came back after a few days.
I had restarted the game in its entirety and have saves for a few of the women.
That is why I asked if I was missing something. I am wondering if there might be a link with her and something, or someone else that I missed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I stayed at her camp for a couple of weeks and talked to her every 2 to 3 days. Then I left and went about other things and came back after a few days.
I had restarted the game in its entirety and have saves for a few of the women.
That is why I asked if I was missing something. I am wondering if there might be a link with her and something, or someone else that I missed.
Not sure if it's a requirement... but have you become Mayor of Weirdwood yet?
The Ledger you get from this will be required to track your raiding income for example

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes