Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Not sure if it's a requirement... but have you become Mayor of Weirdwood yet?
The Ledger you get from this will be required to track your raiding income for example
I have that done and in another save. i tried not to have too many story lines going in the game. So I keep multiple saves, trying to keep all the girls' story lines separated.
Besides, for me, the ledger already shows up in the screen when you either go to save, check items, equipment or when you go back to the main menu.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have that done and in another save. i tried not to have too many story lines going in the game. So I keep multiple saves, trying to keep all the girls' story lines separated.
Besides, for me, the ledger already shows up in the screen when you either go to save, check items, equipment or when you go back to the main menu.
In a game with intersecting storylines that might not be the best way to do things though.
Personally I do keep saves for major choices, but I always try to keep a number of saves for a complete playthrough

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
In a game with intersecting storylines that might not be the best way to do things though.
Personally I do keep saves for major choices, but I always try to keep a number of saves for a complete playthrough
Understood.
I will restart that portion with the mayor story line and see what happens.

Thanks for the help.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Οk thanks for your answer.Yes thats what i mean.
p.s: sorry for the political angry conversation one time.i didnt support neither right or left. they make it like a command and qonquer method.Lets just enjoy the sexy game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Whats the ingredients for the potion of giants strength its not appearing in my list and I dont see the recipe in my inventory?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
that question was answered several times before...
The search function is your best friend for these kind of questions
if your referring to my question already tried that and what I got is only one answer I found is about the lifting rock and not the ingredients, I wouldn't be asking this question if I did found the answer with the search function.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes