darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Guys, how to get daughter with Shakala? The guide says for each birth it's 16% increased chance of daughter in next one, meaning by the 6th, it would be 100% chance, yet, nothing, she had like 10 births now. Also, what am I supposed to do with them knights at the inn? And is there any other quests? I only have Cemetery roumors left which i have absolutely no clue how to finish. Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, how to get daughter with Shakala? The guide says for each birth it's 16% increased chance of daughter in next one, meaning by the 6th, it would be 100% chance, yet, nothing, she had like 10 births now. Also, what am I supposed to do with them knights at the inn? And is there any other quests? I only have Cemetery roumors left which i have absolutely no clue how to finish. Thanks in advance.
You can't finish it... yet
The knights will be important once your daughter with Shakala has fully grown.
After raiding the rebelling Goblin tribe this counter will have an effect, not before.
Save a game before mating with Shakala and one save after... wait 5 days and see what she tells you... if she gave birth to warriors reload the first save and repeat or just keep trying. If she had a daughter you can load the 2nd save and leave the area to visit your other girls or do whatever you like

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
You can't finish it... yet
The knights will be important once your daughter with Shakala has fully grown.
After raiding the rebelling Goblin tribe this counter will have an effect, not before.
Save a game before mating with Shakala and one save after... wait 5 days and see what she tells you... if she gave birth to warriors reload the first save and repeat or just keep trying. If she had a daughter you can load the 2nd save and leave the area to visit your other girls or do whatever you like
Just want to add from what Evangelion-01 said; darker246 read the post above you, if you still can't make a daughter from Shakala...
what dikau said, i just added that censor patch and worked, and beat the knights and everything, but still i have that cemetery roumurs, how do i finish that? it's only quest i had for a long time, nothing else seems to trigger

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
The only way you can clear that quest in this version (1.91) is to kill those vampire sisters... Or you can ignore it and wait for Tinkerer to add new content for those sisters.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Why do you want to kill em? :LOL:
If you still want to: they're vampires, they can be killed with sunlight... open their coffin during daylight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why do you want to kill em? :LOL:
If you still want to: they're vampires, they can be killed with sunlight... open their coffin during daylight
It's thankfully not a retroactive choice... if you became their thrall you gotta wait until the Vampire Update which is already planned

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are the contents of the new update apart from the spider girl
. It seems that you know a lot.
Since I get news from Patreon that's a given I suppose, but Tinkerer still keeps informations behind the back to surprise people.
The Spidergirl is his current shared info and we know that a Vampire based Update is very close around the corner

Reactions: sfergerg39585
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes